• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pairup and Romance Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kairi

The Original $staff_title
Years
    • Seen Feb 3, 2021
    Rofl, it?s like the crush thread allover again, which is proof you can spend 45 pages of posts and stilli not find it out. G?luck guys. XD I think I know though. >.>

aaaaaa

And it's not a crush.
    It's a 'consider cool enough to be associated with via pairing'.
    So ner.

aaaaaa

I have that 'cold steely eyed biatch' image to uphold.
    And revealing that I'm interested in anyone, either romantic or just in the interest of pairing, would kill that image :D

Frostweaver

Ancient + Prehistoric
    Years
  • and don't worry using that laughing smilie killed it already =p

Plus if you do want to keep it secret, you won't drop off the hints to begin with. All you want is for the whole PC to chase after you, begging you or trying to bribe you into spilling the secret, and you get to enjoy the feeling of being so endeared by everyone because all PC members are so nosy =p

Kairi

Years
    • Seen Feb 3, 2021
    *still thinks she knows, but nyah* >>;

At least this thread is entertaining at the moment for a change, yay! o.o

aaaaaa

I'm not dropping hints.
    I actually intend to keep this to myself.
    It's natural human curosity thats making people want to know.
    And alot of people are the type that want people to be focused on them for 1000+ posts.
    I'm not.
    I just felt it prudent to mention that I'm not totally inhuman, there are people on this forum that I wouldn't mind being closer to.
    And there's not going to be anymore said than that :P

Frostweaver

Ancient + Prehistoric
    Years
  • and how are you going to get closer to those people without telling some people who those people are? =p

And... when did PC regard you as totally inhumane anyway? I just considered you to be a person who knows just a bit too much beyond too much regarding computers.

Kairi

Years
    • Seen Feb 3, 2021
    Oh he thinks anything beyond clicking the start button is ?knowing too much? =P@frosty

aaaaaa

Indicates a feeling, not a course of action :P
    Which means, suprise suprise, I don't need to reveal names.
    ^_^

I had a general feeling of hositilty from quite a bit of the active populous when I entered into religious debate regarding Noahs Ark.
    Plus..other..things, which I'm instructed not to bring up on the forum :P

And yes, I probably do know a little too much about computers.
    It's all about the g33k chic, baby.

I dont think you know, Kairi ^_~
    And well..if you do...shhhh.
    And clicking the start button is a complicated process!
    ..especially if you accidently deleted it during your last skinning effort..

Frostweaver

Ancient + Prehistoric
    Years
  • if the start button isn't in the bottom left hand corner, I won't be able to find it o.o; and I can't read 1337 so whatever you just said I have no clue

as for those religious debates, I personally would love to have them 'again' but according to how even some of the mods admit that they cannot possibly control their temper in one of those debate... seems like Noah's ark along with Darwin got washed down to banville.

aaaaaa

But I've yet to find a forum where you can have a CIVIL relgious debate, without it deterioating to the Pro-God side falling back on "God says so, it must be true".

Ah well. I just like to argue far more than is healthy, I think.

StarLightUmbreon

Moonlight Traveler
    Years
  • *take a look around
    Looks like Ren and Casty are up to the same ode things. They just have to know every thing XD
    I know a lot more about computer than just clicking the start button but thaty becouse i make computer art.
    Though right now i can think of half the stuf fi know. Stupid cold I got from my bro.
    Any way what was i going to talk about.................

Jess

Banned
    Years
  • Eevee Tamer said:
    Oh,well... I'm alone again...
    Sorry but you totally ignore me... O_o

Awww, that's so sad. I guess that's why you really have to get to know your pair before you get married, or you'll end up divorced
    My next Pair will be better anyways ^_^

Isn't Moonlight the one that started the whole Royalty thing? hmm...
    I think it was Junichi that recommended it awhile ago.
    But Liz asked me If I would make it..XD So I created its..XD O_O

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back