• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Showcase] PaperFire88 TCG Sprites

Guzeinbuick

I make Digimon rom hacks
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen today
Hi PaperFire88, I didn't know if this is the best place to reach out to you (I don't have a DeviantArt) but I figured I'd give it a try. First of all I want to say I am a HUGE fan of your work. You have an incredible talent for pixel art and I hope you keep making Pokemon card sprites forever.

I wanted to ask for your permission to use these two energy cards you made...
N34AJ9c.png
LIVrOPY.png

...for a romhack of the TCG I'm doing. You'll be given full credit in both the game itself and on the front page of the post once the hack is done. Please let me know if this is acceptable and how you would like to be addressed (PaperFire88 or just "PaperFire," etc.)

(P.S. With your talents, you should really look into making your own TCG hack. The Disassembly is super easy to use and with all the amazing art at your disposal, you could easily make the best TCG Hack on the net! Idk just thought I'd suggest it. Get back to me soon!)

Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen today
Well, it's been a while since I've uploaded anything here xd, In the last 4 months I've been busy making my Own Rom Hack using my Sprites.

beautifly_gb1_and_2___shiny__lost_origin__by_paperfire88_dgc5rdi-fullview.jpg
Beautifly from the Lost Origins Set Illustrated by Yuu Nishida
mismagius_gb1_and_2___shiny__crimson_invasion__by_paperfire88_dgjkkr8-fullview.jpg
Mismagius from the Crimson Invasion Set Illustrated by Chibi
tsareena_gb1_and_2___shiny__chilling_reing__by_paperfire88_dgg8her-fullview.jpg
Tsareena from the Chilling Reign Illustrated by Yuu Nishida
duskull_gb1_and_2___shiny__boundaries_crossed__by_paperfire88_dgfffip-fullview.jpg
Duskull from the Boundaries Crossed Set Naoki Saito

The truth is that During these 4 months I was not very excited about making more Sprites and well, it is Normal, I have been doing this for 11 Months now Being tired would be Quite Normal xd, but it's still a hobby that I love.
Oh and if you're wondering, I've been talking to Guzeinbuick about the Sprites (I still feel a little bad for having responded 1 month late xd).

Years
:O That's amazing! i love your pixel art so much it brings so much join haha
glad that it's still a hobby after all this time <3 we love to see it!

Back