• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Talk] Paradox Future Mon - LED eye style

Years
Anyone know how to do the like LED eyes on the future paradox pokemon because I need to learn how to do that to really make them feel futuristic!

Any help would be appreciated!!

Yume Tsuki

(/ ゚ヮ゚)/彡 ┻━┻
Years
Taking a quick look at miraidon, one noticeable thing to me is the fact that the LED eyes seem to be on a pixel-esque grid. And said pixels are noticeable in the irises.

Personally I think I would draw a sort of semi transperent grid layer for the eye, fill every square that isnt part of the irises with black. And fill in the blanks with the led color. And leave the grid visible so you can make out each individual "pixel".

Years
Ah gotcha thanks!!

I've been drawing paradox pokemon alot recently and want to try and be better at it!! (Ive done like 19 - 20 of them so far)

Years
OK I NEED TO TALK ABOUT THIS!!

I think i found a special way of creating the paradox eyes without the grid method i was taught (though it was helpful)

I could literally just make the layer HALFTONE effect (set on newspaper) Because it provides the dots without having to do individual ones!!

Years
I think i found a special way of creating the paradox eyes without the grid method i was taught (though it was helpful)

I could literally just make the layer HALFTONE effect (set on newspaper) Because it provides the dots without having to do individual ones!!

Hello! For future reference, you don't have to create a new thread if it's about the same topic, you can always post again in your own thread :) So I went and merged the two threads together!

Years
Hello! For future reference, you don't have to create a new thread if it's about the same topic, you can always post again in your own thread :) So I went and merged the two threads together!

Oh my bad!! Didn't realise that sort of thing i got really excited and carried away by the fact i figured out a cool art trick!

Thanks so much!

Back