• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Showcase] Paradox Pokemon Design Thread

Years
ABC0E868-C994-458F-AFB8-9FAD6B146B1B.png

This is a WIP of River Jaws - A sort of ancestor of Feraligatr and Krookodile if you will.

Ground/Water type and a balanced like defensive attacker!!

Last edited:
Years
Iron Glitch (Future MissingNo - because why the heck not)

C55CC9A5-D285-4448-B5CB-FEC60771E7F6.jpeg

Iron Glitch

???/Flying type

The body you see here is a vessel for the Pokémon itself however you can see the energy bursting from it's wings as the vessel is basically a fusion of the three legendary birds because it makes the most sense considering missingno was a thing during the pokemon red blue and yellow sort of days.

It has a new move called Stack Overflow and the move description is as follows: It is a ???-Type move that has 150 BP. The user fires out a barrage of glitchy pixels but needs to recharge its power after.

I actually got glitch brushes to help with the whole glitch effect of the wings as well as pokemon type palettes you can find on Etsy besides this is one of my top favourite designs of Paradox Pokemon if i'm honest!!

Design Note: The tail is a nod to solar panels because i figured why the heck not ya know!

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 34
  • Online now
I like it. It looks quite nice and I like the wings in particular.

Some things:
I think I'd make it either Bird/Fighting or ???/Bird (if you want to keep the ???-Type). MissingNo. used to be Bird Type and given that you go with a general bird theme I think it would make a lot of sense. :)

If you want to keep the Fighting Type you could also add some explanations why it is a Fighting Type. Usually, Fighting Types either look like a martial artist or have some special Fighting Type moves or such (or some lore) that explains why they're Fighting type.

Years
Thats actually my bad because i forgot its other typing was flying and not fighting xD

So it's instead ment tot be ???/Flying XD

Update: should be fixed now again apologies

Years
Frenzy Scale (Ancient Pokemon)

8FFEB466-BC1B-4876-B9D9-B96A9D283171.png

Frenzy Scale

Water/Ground

Might come up with a new move for it but yeah.

Essentially an ancestor for the pirahna pokemon and it is essentially based on the Megapirahna which is probably the largest extinct pirahna to like exist (it comes from the Late Miosene which is 8 - 10 million years ago).

I am really proud of how this looks honestly!

Attachments

• CDE098EF-7DAF-4778-B245-32269E6F5A7A.jpeg
    CDE098EF-7DAF-4778-B245-32269E6F5A7A.jpeg
    90.3 KB · Views: 15
Last edited:
Back