• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Parasite. [PG-13]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zeph.

Casual Player, Silly Username
    Years
    Ferno was still sitting there - legs folded and concentrating. Now that a few others had woken up, meditiating was slightly harder. He gave it another five minutes, and then decided to call it quits. He opened his eyes and was met by the Lake Verity landscape. Glancing over to the side, he noticed his trainer missing. The Infernape stood up and looked around for him. It took no longer than a few seconds to see him standing by the lakeside, staring.

But infact, his eyes were closed. Bryon was concentrating.

-----

"This infection, this 'parasite', you're saying it has corrupted Arceus?" Bryon asked as he looked up again to the perched giant.

"Not fully," the Ho-oh responded, "Arceus is still conscious, but his powers grow weaker as time goes on - not even Dialga can reverse such a thing." This was a serious matter,

"So what can I do? Or any of the other people here for that matter?" Bryon asked, still bemused by the scale of the problem,

"You must all fight, as will we - the legends that protect our great creator with our lives," Gerukai said in return, his deep voice now with a hint of determination, "Together you must travel to Mt. Coronet's peak. There, we will help Arceus..."

The bird flew off into the distance, leaving Bryon where he stood. The human closed his eyes...

... and reopened them, blinking slightly at the light. He was staring out into Lake Verity again. Next to him was Ferno, who had obviously finished meditating,

"Nice to see you," Bryon casually said to the Infernape. He walked back to where everyone was lying, and saw that a few had now woken up. About time too.

Years
    Hey, uh, Lucine. I have a job for you.

Lucine moaned in her sleep, tightening her grip on the corner of her blanket.

Hey, girl! Wake up already!

The girl suddenly felt uncomfortably warm so rolled onto her back, lying spread eagle to expose her extremities to the cool night air.

Is that... a bit of drool there? Unbelievable, I am beginning to have second thoughts about this. Ah, what a jest, this must be my eighth wave of doubts by now.

A sudden breeze through a crack in the window caused Lucy to quickly withdraw her limbs into a tight ball, like a Squirtle.

By the Golden Ring of Alpha, this would be cute if it were not so ridiculous. Time is up, here we go.

Lucine winced at the sudden cold, her hands reaching out in vain for warmth. Finally disturbed, she pushed herself to a sitting position, rubbing sleep out of her eyes. However, even when she had finished blinking out the last of it, the world around her remained blurred, out of focus. One thing became immediately apparent though; this was not her room in Snowpoint.

The blur around her was a mix of brown and green, which she guessed were trees. The shapes were constantly moving back and forth as the trees shook in the wind. But beyond the chilly atmosphere, Lucy couldn't feel any wind at all. She was standing in a clearing, the grass strangely soft between her toes.

Over here.

The girl started at hearing a sound in the painting-like environment. The flowing female voice echoed within her head but still managed to be as clear as crystal. Despite not actually knowing where the voice was coming from, Lucy turned around anyway, figuring it was the only possible place it could be.

There we go. Honestly, what kind of person goes to sleep before sundown?

"The kind of person who has early morning training to do, like any other day." Lucy replied, now recognising both the voice and the clearing.

You do that every day? Child, you certainly are a strange one.

Lucy frowned at the comment, but decided it was not worth pursuing. "What do you want? I have a lot of work to do."

Like sleep? Please child, your petty campaign for shiny trinkets is nothing compared to the task I have for you.

"And why would I listen to anything you have to say?" Lucy huffed back; the 'trinket' comment had touched a nerve.

Well I could simply say that you have no choice child... or I could tell you that the fate of the world depends on it.

"That was... an interesting conversation." Lucine mumbled to herself as her eyes cracked open once again. She was not shocked by the sudden change in her surroundings, instantly recognising the smooth surface of Lake Verity. The owner of the voice had been kind enough to prop her against a tree and change her from her pyjamas into the outfit she had been wearing that day.

Voices floated over from the lake's edge, a mix of human and Pokémon alike. Plucking a ball from her belt, Cleffa the Clefable materialised by her side. The fairy-like Pokémon eyed the struggling sun with a sigh. She was hoping to see the moon. "Come on Cleffa, we have some companions to greet." Cleffa smiled silently to her trainer, content to follow her by foot in the light of the dying sun.

Lucy's mind wondered back to the conversation as she set off down the small hill towards the crowd below. Arceus, the Parasite, the Creation Dimension... Why do I feel like I'm missing something?

Years
    • Age 26
    • Seen Jul 21, 2016
    hey i know sign ups are closed but what if you wanted to be a pokemon not a legendary just one that is around often if i could i would like to be umbreon but i just want to know if i can.
    either that or could i have latios just because latios and latias are related doesn't mean they have to go to the same person does it?
    or any of the other ones that have been reserved and have been waiting for a while.

EDIT:

ok i just wanted to know

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Mar 11, 2023
    ((OOC: sspokemon, I'm going to assume that was some sort of joke. If not, I'm even more amused.

Blasto King, I'm sorry. But a "regular Pokemon" wouldn't make any sense in the given the plot (which I hope you did read before posting). Plus one of the many points of the Legendaries is to limit the number of players; I don't want this RP to be a mess of people that results in a sea of posts to sift through every time one person wants to make one post. RPs work better with limited numbers of people. Also Latios and Latias will not be split. If an opportunity opens up feel free, but for now when I say SUs are closed I kinda mean it. xD;))

---

Lesley stared across the lake with a lost, fearful look in his blue eyes. How did he get here? He could remember being in the Icefall Cave, and then... dreaming. But how far was he from home? From his parents...? They must be worried sick. This didn't look or seem like Four Island at all.

"Hey, do you need any help? Are you alright?"

The boy looked up with a sudden, jerky motion, and almost yelped in surprise when he saw someone standing there. He didn't look very old or tall or intimidating, but to a nine-year-old the young man was comparable to a tower. Lesley reached back with his hand and softly touched Nemo's paw. The Vaporeon was glaring at the speaker with a cold - yet prideful - look in his eyes. Mess with the kid and ya' mess with me, he seemed to be saying. And I'm the last person ya' wanna mess with.

Much to Nemo's displeasure Lesley decided to trust the stranger. For now, at least.

"I-I think I'm okay..." he responded in a shy, quiet tone, "But I have no idea where I am--" He remembered that there were several others here, most of them still unconscious and others just now coming to their senses. "-- I mean, uhm... Where we are."

"You're at Lake Verity, stupid."

His eyes grew wide. "W-Who said that?!"

"Shhh. No need to yell out loud, kid. I can hear yerr thoughts just fine!"

He blinked. My... thoughts...?

"Don'tcha recognize my amazingly-awesome voice?"

It came to him, then. Lesley's dream. He recognized the voice from his dream. He'd seen a small shape, and it was speaking to him. Suddenly it all rushed back.

... Shaymin?

"Yah. But call me Gale, 'kay? Sounds a little better. T'me, anyhoo."

Right... Gale. S-So I'm in Sinnoh... And these people are...?

"Yerr new best-buddies. The other losers with Legendaries in their heads. Make friends with 'em; yerr gonna hafta get to know all of 'em sooner'r later."

Lesley looked back toward the much-older boy and realized how awkward his sudden absense of attention must have been. "Oh! I'm sorry. Uhm, my name's Lesley. What's yours?" Nemo's steady glare continued while Gale giggled in the back of Lesley's mind.

Strikit

Procrastinator Extraordinaire
    Years
    The Vaporeon seemed less than pleased with Damon's attempt to console the boy and find out how and why he was there. It made him slightly nervous; people didn't often consider any member of the Eevee family to be truly dangerous, but he knew Vaporeon had powerful tails, sharp teeth, and quick claws. He kept his eye on it, constantly trying to read and understand its body language. Each species had certain quirks it displayed when it was about to bite, and he hoped he could interpret a Vaporeon's successfully.

"We're at Lake... Verity, I think," he answered, glancing around. The scenery seemed about right, and the Pokemon that inhabited the area didn't look too powerful, suggesting that he was correct. "It's a pretty safe place," he reassured the boy. "The wild Pokemon here are usually pretty nice. So we just need to figure out what we're supposed to be doing."

The kid then uttered an exclamation, as though someone were speaking to him that Damon could not see. At first he was confused, and a little concerned that perhaps the child as afflicted with schizophrenia. But then Shiia contacted him, her voice laden with badly surpressed laughter.

"Your thoughts are humorous to say the least. You know that those who were transported here alongside you are not schizophrenic, or insane. They were chosen by my fellows for the same purpose as I chose you."

Damon could have smacked himself in the forehead. "Of course. That makes more sense than what I was thinking."

She giggled softly, then her presence receded. As much as he wished she would stay he knew he needed to focus on the matter at hand and figure out what step to take next.

The kid returned to earth about the same time Damon did. Upon discovering that his name was Lesley, he smiled broadly. "Hi, Lesley. My name is Damon."

He braced his hands on his thighs to give himself leverage to stand with. When he did, he accidentally pressed the button of one of the balls in his pocket. A jet of white light flashed out of his pocket and for a moment, his heart sank. He prayed he had not accidentally released Ebony; her distaste for water types was the last thing he needed at the moment. But a few seconds later the light materialized into a small Eevee.

"Erie," he said, relieved. Erie squeaked with happiness at being let out. Damon's attention then snapped back to Lesley.

He extended a hand quickly to help him stand up. "I'm sorry, Erie kind of surprised me," he said apologetically. The little light Eevee trotted up close to Nemo and tilted his head, large ears swaying.

"Ewee?" he asked curiously.

The Gaurdian

a change in your demeanour.
    Years
    Krellr watched as a few others rose from their deep slumber, one had been meditating near the lake shore, one had been asleep against a nearby tree, and two had just been asleep on the ground. Are these the ones Deamon was speaking of? The old man thought. He waited to see if there was some form of reply, there wasn't any. He knew that it was because Deamon would chose when to speak to him next.

He grabed his cane and waved it at the Kids, "Come here ye lads and lassy, let us begain with learning about each other." he realised his pokemon, all four of them moved behind the bench, except Bishop, who sat on the bench so the younger people could see him. "Come on ye wippersnappers, the world don't got all year." he informed them, "Don't worry, we don't bite." He just hoped they heard him from over where they were.

Legend

Kingslayer
    Years
    Sitting cross legged was a man of modest features. Depending on your own perspective of men his age, he would look younger or just about his age. His youthful face was deep in thought as he boldly stared into the crystal blue waters of Lake Verity with the gentle breeze passing through his hair causing it to become more unkempt than before. Creeping up behind him was a dark blue Lucario, who stopped right behind him and tapped the man on the shoulder. The man jumped out of shock and fright causing a face first slam into the ground.

"Sorry, Ivan. I didnt mean to shock you," the Lucario stated using the powers of aura to allow him to actually verbally communicate to his master. This manner worked far more effectively than speaking different languages and hoping someone had the mental capacity to somehow to perfectly translate it. "It seems we are not in Veilstone anymore. Is that what you were thinking about?"

"Nah, Luke. It wasn't. The waters here kind of remind me of the water back at my birthplace in Hoenn. Yeah, its lame, but I couldn't help it. Anyway, any idea where we are? It seems kind of hard to believe that one minute I was knocked out in a Pokemon Center and the next I am by a lake," Ivan responded holding his head with his hand trying to think of a logical situation. His body language suggested he couldn't really think of one which isn't shocking for his character on any level. Ivan is what you could call "dumb."

Luke paused and focused his powers for a second. After a few moments, Luke opened his powers and spoke to Ivan in response to his question. "I am not 100% sure but I believe we are at one of the three major lakes in Sinnoh. For a more conclusive answer, perhaps we should ask one of the people over there," Luke stated pointing over to a fairly large group of people only about 25 yards away. "However, I have no reasonable explanation for why we are here."

"Well, Luke...would you believe me if I told you I had some weird dream involving some pretty spiritual stuff and I suddenly got the feeling I wasn't the only one to get one of them." Luke simply stared back at his master, slightly surprised at his sudden growth skills in deduction. Luke soon smiled, realizing it was probably a one in a million moment.

Ivan lightly jogged over to the group. It was a colorful group considering the diversity. Ivan had guessed he was older than the majority of the group. Maybe of them appeared to be teenagers or young adults, only slightly younger than himself. Some appeared to be socializing while others were mediating, possibly in some attempt to rationalize the events that occurred, assuming they were in the same boat as Ivan in that they were suddenly teleported to some random lake in Sinnoh. There was an old man. Really old. Like great-grandfather old. Ivan resolved he was going to speak to him, but before he could begin a proper conversation, the elderly man spoke:

"Come here ye lads and lassy, let us begain with learning about each other. Come on ye wippersnappers, the world don't got all year. Don't worry, we don't bite."

Ivan smirked and turned over to Luke in which he winked in response as if was saying "Told ya." Luke, in return, expressed some doubt and concern in that Ivan could potentially making himself look like a childish idiot. After all, some old man are senile and speak random crap to groups of people for the hell of it. What makes this one any different? The cane. Doubtful.

"Well, old man. Seems like I have a similar theory to your own. Name's Ivan Rendell, Age 25. Born in Pacifidlog Town but raised for the majority of life in Slateport City, Hoenn. Currently residing in a Pokemon Center in Veilstone but somehow my tan ass ends up here at some random lake. I don't know about you guys, but I had some dream where a giant blue spirit spoke to me. It was a female voice and she was incredibly calm. Wise too. Come to think of it, she might have been...eh nevermind. Anyway, this spirit was right in my face. Far larger than anything I have seen before. And it spoke to me. Telling me I was supposed to save the world. But I wouldn't be alone. Guessing you are the others."

KillehKiwi

Fluent in Sarcasm.
    Years
    Ellesbyth was sleeping on what she thought was her comfortable bed back in Sandgem Town. She turned slightly, and felt soft grass tickle her nose. She groaned slightly, and batted at what she thought was her annoying Pokemon, Char.

"Shar... just a few more minutes." she whined in a soft voice, and then shivered. She reached down and tried to bring up non-existent covers to warm herself up. When her hand didn't meet the soft fabric of her comforter, her eyes snapped open.

She wasn't in her bed, or in any place she really recognized. It looked like a field, but it wasn't. Everything was either gray or black, even the grass and shrubs. Ellesbyth ran her hand over the grass, it felt like regular grass. She looked up at he sky, and gasped. It was a purple-ish gray, and it seemed to pulse and writh. She wasn't in a nomal place, that was sure. She stood up, and looked around.

"Haha! You're finally awake, Ellesbyth!" a high-pitched male voice chirped from behind her. Ellesbyth whipped around, but saw nobody. She scanned her black surroundings, but no one was there.

"Over here, silly!" the voice said again, and Ellesbyth turned around again, but no one was there.

"Up here!" the voice sang, and Ellesbyth looked up. Again, no one was to be found. She became frustrated, and stomped her foot like a child.

"Stop it!" she whined out, and pouted. The person giggled, and Ellesbyth felt something on her head. She turned her eyes upwards, and came face to face with Jirachi, the Legendary Wish-Granting Pokemon.

"Oh! Hiya, Ji-Ji!" Ellesbyth chirped, and pulled him off her head. She gave him a big bear hug. Jirachi squeaked and giggled.

"Heyaheya! I finally get to meet you in person! ..Or whatever you'd call meeting someone in their dreams! A lot different than just talking in your mind, hm?" he nodded, and floated right in front of Ellesbyth's face.

"Yeah." she agreed, then cocked her head questioningly. "Wait, why are we taling like this? Did something happen?"

Jirachi became a tad sad. "Uhh, yeah yeah. You see, something's been happening since I first talked to you in your mind, El. Actually, a bit longer than that." He frowned, then continued. "You know Arceus, the big, important dude that created the universe and junk?"

"Yeah, he's like that most powerful Pokemon, huh?" Ellesbyth said, and Jirachi scoffed.

"He wishes! I mean, I personally think that I'm superior to that lump! I at least show myself to humans! Can he grant wishes? I don't think so." Jirachi sniffed, and crossed his little stumpy arms.

Ellesbyth rolled her eyes and giggled. "Yes, well. Go on." she urged him.

"Anyway, there's this Parasite thingy that is destroying our master. Slowly sapping his strength, taking over his mind. He's even affecting me! It took a lot out of me to visit you like this, El. I don't know how long I can go like this." Jirachi told her sadly, and scratched his head.

"Well, all of us Legendary Pokemon chose a human to help us defeat this Parasite. And it so happens, that I chose you, Elle." Ellesbyth's eyes widened, and she shook her head violently.

"No, Ji-Ji! You shouldn't of chose me! I'm just a girl, wha can I do against a... thing... that can hurt the Ultimate Pokemon?" she protested, and shook her head some more.

"Well, that's just too bad, because you've been chosen. Deal with it." Jirachi sniffed, and then looked scared.

"I have to go! I think the Parasite's been informed of my absence! Ooh, this sucks!" Jirachi glanced around warily. Ellesbyth became a bit uneasy where she was.

"Now, go wake up. This isn't somewhere you should be right now. It was a isk enough to talk to you. GO!" Jirachi shouted, and Ellesbyth closed her eyes, and woke up.

---

Ellesbyth groaned as she sat up, her head was killing her. Char, her Charmeleon, was also awake.

"Charmeleon?" she inquired, and nuzzled Ellesbyth's hand affectionately.

"Yeah, I'm okay, Char. Just had a really weird dream... and where the hell are we?!" Ellebsyth shouted in realization that she wasn't home. There were a scattering of people around her, and they all turned to look at her. Ellesbyth grinned cheekily at them, not embarrassed in the slightest.

Char looked cross. "Charmeleon! Char, charmeleon!" she scolded.

"Yeah, yeah. I know, Char." Ellesbyth rolled her eyes. "And I thought I was the trainer here, and you were my Pokemon, who should obey and love me." She teased, and hugged her best friend lovingly. Char 'purred' in her strange Charmeleon way, and became less cross. Ellesbyth chuckled.

"Wanna poffin?" she asked, and pulled out a Spicy Poffin. She threw it to Char, who gobbled it up enthusiasically. Ellesbyth wasn't sure what to do, so she waited to follow what the other trainers decided to do.

~~~

((OOC: Ahh, I love Ellesbyth. <33)

Years
    "So this...Arceus was it? It created the whole world, galaxy...everything?" Lucine asked in wonder.

Plates of Power, yes that is exactly what I just finished explaining to you.

"As far as you know."

Excuse me?

"Well it might not have. Where'd Arceus come from then?"

The Creator simply was- Look, child, do not worry your limited mind about things that you cannot possibly comprehend. It would be most inconvenient if you drive yourself insane while there is still work to do.

Lucy was beginning to get irritated by the voice's repeated use of 'child' and greater-than-thou attitude. She hated being spoken down to, especially by a bodiless voice.

"You hid yourself that night as well. Why don't you show yourself?" She yelled out to the light hovering over a small pond.

There is no call for raised voices child. Why should I show myself to you? What have you ever done that was important?

The girl opened her mouth to retort before realising what she was going to do.
    "You're trying to goad me into doing this for you."

Child, you have no choice in the matter. Besides, we both know you will comply. The chance to battle a force that threatens the most powerful forces in the world? To test your strength? To prove yourself to the gods? I know you. I can feel your desires. Your dreams betray you child.

The voice sighed audibly, causing the dream world around her to shudder.

Child, prove yourself to me by safely reaching the Creation Dimension, my home. Then I will show myself to you.

An old man suddenly burst into life, calling out to the lot of them. Lucy consciously slowed down her descent, observing the others as they reacted. A younger man answered him, naming himself 'Ivan Rendell' and describing a similar event to the one she herself had experienced. Another person suddenly broke their silence as well; a girl close to her own age.

These are my companions? Lucy wondered, trying to size up each one. The old man was probably senile but experience would be his key; the girl certainly didn't have the aura of a fighter leading Lucy to question why she was here; Rendell seemed rather odd but had already admitted to being from Hoenn which would explain it; another man felt average and inconsequential; a third definitely looked more dangerous; there were also two younger boys but they hardly seemed important. The girl doubted whether or not they had all been chosen or if some had just wandered into the lake at the wrong time.

The group had released many of their Pokémon, few of them powerful looking. Still, she discreetly clicked her fingers so Cleffa drew closer to her side. Feeling the ribbon brush her hand was comforting, reminding her how close she was to Canalave. It also revealed to her that she was a lot more nervous than she thought. Clearing her throat, she decided to introduce herself. Things had to start somewhere.

"My name is Lucy." She informed them, before realising she had nothing else to say, "Um, I also had a...dream like that."

The Gaurdian

Years
    Krellr smiled, "Ello there Ivan and Lucy, I am Krellr Varomoar, This is King, Rook, Knight, and Bishop." he said holding out an open hand infront of each of his pokemon when he said their respective names. "Yes, we are the others Ivan, we will all need to work together to defeat our foe." he turned to the younger of his two pokemon, "Knight, Bishop, head back to the house and start lunch for," he paused counting how many there were, "sixteen.

one of the pokemon grunted back a question to him, The dineing room or the feasting hall? it asked, Krellr had learned the language of his pokemon long ago. "The Feasting hall please." the younger ones bowed then headed toward Twinleaf. He then turned to Lucy, "There is no need to be nervous lass," he patted the now empty spot next to him, "Ye must be tired, come rest."

Then he watched another girl get up and talk to her Charmeleon, "Lassy, come on over and meet the others." he said.

KillehKiwi

Fluent in Sarcasm.
    Years
    Ellesbyth shrugged, and walked over to where a few trainers had gathered. An older man called out to her to come over.

"Heya! My name's Ellesbyth." she chirped to them happily. Her Pokemon padded up behind her, and she inroduced them.

"This is Char, B, and Quinn." she told them, pointing to each of her Pokemon. They each made a gesture of welcome to the others. B looked away, apparently worrying about what he looked like. Quinn, Char, and Ellesbyth rolled their eyes in unison, and Quinn gave a soft snort.

"Anyway, I guess we're all in the same boat, hm?" she said cheerily, and smiled at the others. "What Legendary Pokemon called out to you guys?"

((OOC: Sorry it's pretty short. Can't really draw out what she says without babbling.))

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Mar 11, 2023
    Lesley smiled. Damon seemed friendly, and that was all the reassurance he needed to decide he could be trusted. "It's nice to meet you, Damon," he said politely in an effort to mind his manners...

And then the Eevee appeared in a burst of light.

While nothing about the Pokemon's sudden appearance was particularly frightening, it startled Lesley, making him jump and yelp in surprise. Nemo (who still wasn't convinced this "Damon" guy was okay) took charge, leaping in front of the boy to protect him from whatever Pokemon was about to attack. When the little Eevee appeared and looked up at the Vaporeon, however, there was little Nemo could do but grumble in displeasure. Gah, figures this sorry excuse for a trainer wouldn't have a dangerous Pokemon on 'im.

"Oh, an Eevee," Lesley said simply, as if his little moment of fright hadn't occured at all. He readjusted himself so that he was beside Nemo rather than behind him. "Erie? He's... cute!"

He was about to reach out and pet the tiny fox when a voice calling.

"Come here ye lads and lassy, let us begain with learning about each other."

Seeing as the others seemed to be awake and introducing themselves, Lesley figured he'd have to speak as well. He was a bit nervous. Speaking in front of strangers was always difficult for him, but when everybody here looked older and more mature than him...

"Oh, shaddap, ya' lump," came Gale's voice, "Yerr just as good as dem, if not better, since I'm the one draggin' ya' around."

He didn't respond, but rather stood up and listened as the others spoke. Ivan, Lucy, Krellr, Elysbeth... The Pokemon they displayed looked trained and tough, but the people themselves seemed... well, not bad actually. All the same Lesley felt intimidated, and he knew he really didn't need to be. When he noticed things had been silent for a moment, he began.

"Uhm... My name's Lesley," he started, failing at any attempts he'd made to hide his uncertainty. "And I'm from Kanto. Shaymin chose me. I'm not really a trainer yet, but I have Nemo with me." He motioned towards the Vaporeon, who lifted his head high and flicked his tail. Showing off, as usual. "He's actually my dad's... Oh. And I also have my own Pokemon. Admiral..."

The boy trailed off, scrambling for Admiral's Pokeball (he was relieved to find it in his coat pocket in the first place). The Spearow appeared in a flash of light, but rather than sticking around in the crowd of people he flew up to a nearby tree branch to glare down at them. He was probably pondering whether to loudly declare his displeasure of being surrounded by strangers or to try attacking them all to scare them away. In the end he did neither, fortunately for his 'trainer'.

Years
    Riley and Juri were playing with a few of the other Pokémon, with the Sandslash being especially careful not to injure them with his unusually sharp claws. Josephine had previously received a message from Luca, politely, yet firmly, insisting that she join the other Chosen trainers and help them reach Mt. Coronet's peak to aid Arceus in fighting the Parasite.

After Josephine agreed to help, Luca left the presence of the sixteen-year-old's mind and the redhead walked over to two boys, one of whom had a Shinx, with the other owning a Vaporeon. "My name's Josephine. The Luxray and Sandslash over there are my partners, Riley and Juri. Are the two of you okay?"

Turning slightly, she whistled once. Immediately, the female Luxray and male Sandslash came to her side. Focusing her attention back on the boys, she continued: "I see we're all in this together, age apparently has no barrier, hmm?"

Riley looked down at the second boy's Shinx. She growled softly, conveying her message to the young feline in that simple noise. What she had said was as thus: <One day, you'll be a Luxray, like me.> Gazing patiently at the Flash Pokémon, she waited for an answer.

Strikit

Procrastinator Extraordinaire
    Years
    Damon smiled warmly, glad for the positive reaction. The Vaporeon still didn't seem entirely pleased by Erie's presence, but it did not attack him, and that was good. He then heard the elderly man's beckon for them to get to know each other, to figure out who they all were. It was a wise enough call, for if they were going to be working closely it was probably a good idea for them to get aquainted early on.

"My name is Damon," he added. "This here is Erie, and I have two others."

For a moment he pondered perhaps not releasing Ebony, for the fear that she would display her displeasure toward the young boy's Vaporeon. But in the end he decided he could probably convince her to be calm enough. He extracted Emmy's ball and released her first. The little Natu landed gracefully on the ground. A quick glance around told her there was nothing immediately lifethreatening, and therefore nothing that interested her all that much. She fluttered up to Damon's shoulder where she perched delicately, her large eyes trained on the other trainers and their Pokemon. He next released Ebony.

The Houndour materialized with a flash of white light. Her eyes darted about, nostrils flaring madly. There was a multitude of new scents, sights, and people, and she was not comfortable. Though she did not snarl, nor growl, nor bark, she stayed close to Damon. He stroked the fur of her neck, keeping his hand cautiously close to the chain collar around her neck, just in case he needed to grab hold of it. It was highly unlikely that she would display such aggression to the other Pokemon present, but he didn't want to risk it.

"This is Emmy, and this is Ebony," he volunteered, gesturing to each of the two in turn.

"Oh, and Shiia - I mean, Mew - called me."

His attention then turned to the girl that had addressed himself and Lesley. "I'm sure the deities knew what they were doing when they chose each of us. We're both alright, I'm pretty sure."

Erie sniffed the Luxray curiously, head tilted and ears perked. [I will?] he asked, confused.

[[OOC: Kyuu, I'm assuming you were talking about Erie being a Shinx. Erie is an Eevee, so if you weren't, I can edit my post.]]

Zeph.

Casual Player, Silly Username
    Years
    Boredom eventually resulted in Bryon joining the group all huddled around the old man. He seemed pretty intent on making sure everyone was introduced - which was probably a good idea. There were young kids here two, company would help.

The old guy introduced himself as Krellr, and he gestured to his pokemon too. To say Bryon was impressed would be an understatement - there was an absolute mass of power in that man's control. Bryon took particular interest in the Zangoose who looked much older and a lot more tame than his own. Bryon waited for a pause in the conversation.

"I'm Bryon," he said to no-one in particular, "and I for one think that we should try to make heads and tails of what's happened - that or at least find our way out of here..."

(OOC: Hope I'm not rushing things :P)

Fuyu

The answer is at the top...
    Years
    • she/her/they/them
    • Home
    • Seen yesterday
    (Sorry Strikit. Kyuu-chan was talking to my character. Hope this clears things up.)

Raiuri blinked up at the Luxray. [That sounds kinda cool.] Shinta smiled at the interaction. Turning toward the others, he clutched at the two Pokeballs in his pants pockets. Shinta sighed with relief at the weight he felt.

"Well, if everybody's making introductions my name is Shinta," The twelve year old tossed two spheres into the air. Out came a red and tan chimpanzee and what appeared to be an overgrown butterfly. The chimp climbed lightly onto his trainer's shoulder and gazed calmly at the Luxray with scarlet eyes. The butterfly fluttered anxiously behind Shinta, who grinned.

"This is Leori, my Chimchar, and Kiori, my Butterfree. Please pardon Kiori, as she is rather shy. Leori is perfectly fine however. Watch." Leori leapt down and landed gently on the Luxray's back. Climbing down nimbly, he calmly went over to the younger-looking boy with the Vaporeon, which shot him a dirty glare. Regardless, Leori stood patiently and waited for their reaction.

Shinta knelt down to Raiuri and stroked his head. "You've been really patient haven't you? I bet you'll evolve soon."

"That's right-bi!" chirped a voice. "Patience is a virtue after all and it seems to work well-bi!"

Shinta looked around, eyes slightly wild. "Who are you?"

"Oi, don't talk aloud-bi! You don't want to seem crazy do you?," the voice chided. Wait a minute... this voice is...

Are you Celebi? he questioned.

For a moment, Shinta swore he envisioned a little green sprite spinning in the air and bouncing up and down with excitement. "Yep-bi! I'm Celebi, but you can just call me Chirin. Okay-bi?"

Shinta nodded slowly. Sure...

"Okay then-bi, remember what I said in the dream? You and these guys are who I was talking about. Everyone has to work together to destroy the Parasite-bi. I'll explain more in a minute but now you need to focus on these guys-bi." Reluctantly, he obeyed, turning toward the others.

OOC: I love Celebi's verbal tic.

The Gaurdian

Years
    Krellr had been taking in names and and watching to how the worked, he closed his eyes to think then opened them again, "Yes yes, Bryon, I have sent Bishop and Knight to go make us some lunch at my home, there we can begin to make sense of this." he paused to watch the two younger kids pip up, "Hello Damon, Lesley, and Shinta." he said with a grin before turning his head to face King... who was now over by Bryon's pokemon.

King was now standing beside the Lucario, rather odd that he was still that fast after all these years, and he seamed to be watching the other, younger, pokemon. The large dark purple mass turned to the pokemon near him, [Hello, I am King. I hope that we may see action side by side young ones, I have yet to learn what you generation can do.] his deep voice grumbled.

Legend

Kingslayer
    Years
    OOC: Based off the fact, I have the only Lucario I am going to assume King's words were directed at Luke, the Lucario haha.

Ivan looked around at the rather diverse group of individuals...and was concerned in general. With no ego acting, Ivan immediately jumped to the conclusion that in terms of raw power he was the most capable individual. That wasn't a good thing. Everyone here seems to be far younger than me. Except the old man. But he can barely move. Crap. I don't feel like doing work here. Stupid Legendary thing picking me.

You know that I can hear your thoughts right? I am basically in your head. Or did you miss that part?

Ivan jerked his head around, looking around for some clue as to what had just occurred in his head. At the risk of looking like an idiot, Ivan sighed and turned over to Luke, his Lucario. "Please tell me you heard that. I don't wanna think I am crazy."

"I already think you are. But that's besides the point. No, Ivan, I didn't hear 'it'. Whatever 'it' might be," Luke responded. Ivan simply sighed in response and resolved that voice he must be hearing is a result of some sort of drug. But what drug? Ivan doesn't have the money to afford any, and thats assuming he did use in the first place (which he doesn't). So the train of random thought rolled through his head. Something he ate? That's crazy. Ivan has eaten in days. Something he drank? Nah, water doesn't do that. Luke messing with head? Nope, Luke isn't one for jokes...

When you are done trying to rationalize some female voice in your head, I can formally introduce myself.

Eh? Introduce yourself? Sooo you are an actual voice?

Maybe picking you was a mistake, the voice sighed. Remember that blue thing in your dreams? That was me. I am Kyogre, the legendary Pokemon. So your suspicions were correct, I did select you believing that maybe we could actually accomplish something. I just waited to test your intelligence to see if you could figure it out. I realize you aren't the deadliest Sharpedo in the sea. But know I figured you are going to need a little more guidance after all. Fair enough. Anyway, you can call me Kaya.

Uh huh. I see. Well, its about time. I am probably the last one here to figure out which one picked them. Everyone else seems to buddy-buddy which their legendary.

Not everyone.

While Ivan was debating which his legendary in his head, a rather large purple mass appeared by Luke's side. The mass was fast especially for one of its size and age, considering it was owned by the rather elderly man who barely stand much less move. It grumbled some nonsense that Luke struggled to translate. Speaking English for so long does that.

[Hello, I am King. I hope that we may see action side by side young ones, I have yet to learn what you generation can do.]

"Um Ivan, it's trying to socialize with me. What do I do?" Ivan broke off his communications with Kaya and returned his attention to reality. He squatted down and looked over to the Pokemon, smiled and waved like a little child. "What are you doing?!" Luke questioned with shock and awe written all over his face.

"Being social. It's not damaging. And let's just say, I think we are stuck being the muscle of this operation. Get used to sticking around with these people," he stated rising up to his feet tapping Luke on the head. Luke simply looked over to his new social partner, sighed, and put on his game face.

[If you are suggesting that my master is weak, I hope you realize you are quite mistaken. He may appear to be an idiot, but he is quite powerful. However, I must express concern for the others. They seem....young and harmless. Cannon fodder if you will. You seem experienced to say the least. I believe you and I will be doing more fighting that you actually desire.]

"So old man! Are we getting food?! Im starving!" Ivan yelled. Luke could only hang his head down in shame and embarrassment.

Swolligator

Butcher of the Sands
    Years
    ((OOC: Just edited my party a bit))

Ichiro remembered that night, he had a law exam the very next day and had been spending the whole night revising what he already knew.
    He had slowly drifted off to sleep, hands cushioning his head as he fell asleep at his desk.
    However when he woke up, the sun was glimmering off of the clear blue water, and his head rested on a pile of sand. He jumped up, looking at his watch and cursing at the time.
    He did not know where the hell he was nor what he was doing here but he had no time to find out, he had to get to the university, this exam would cost him 30% of his final mark, he could not miss it.

He withdrew the pokeball on his belt and released Flygon out. He glanced around and noticed a big bunch of people around the lake. "Some sort of gathering?" he thought.
    He padded the pocket on his pants, making sure his wallet was still there.
    Flygon stretched out his wings and Ichiro jumped on, wrapping his arms around Flygon's neck and legs around its waist.

"Let's go Flygon!" he spoke and they lifted off into the clear, deep blue sky, leaving a trail of dust in their wake.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back