• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Parents caught ya, didn't they?!

Manaphy1128

We're Making Gods
    Years
    Whenever stuff like this happens, well, my parents tend to not make a deal out of it.

Such as one time I was getting mad at my game in my room and I sometimes The "D" word and the "B" word, and when my mom came in, all she said was, "Were you cussing?" and in one of thos tones they use for babies.

C Sherbii S

...still trying to beat the E4
    Years
    • Age 34
    • USA
    • Seen Apr 9, 2008
    I got caught by my parents and the police at the same time. I had large amounts of alcohol and narcotics. I have stopped doing stupid things like that now.

Pounce

renai kakumei
    Years
    haha man most of the stuff in here is so innocent... ~nostalgia~

I don't think I've ever been CAUGHT doing anything. I'm too sneaky for that.

Last edited:

Captain Jack Sparrow

Maturity's overrated. So am I.
    Years
    Worst thing I've been caught doing? Eating icing in my bedroom. I'm not supposed to eat anything in my bedroom and to make things worse I'm not supposed to eat icing either, so that was...fairly bad.

I've never made out with anyone, never smoked, never drunk, or anything like that. So my files are pretty clear.

Years
    • Seen Oct 12, 2009
    The worst thing I do is stay up late, and they don't usually care too much.

Azonic

hello friends
    Years
    o yea, my best friends were trying to get me out of the house at like, 3:00 am, so they threw rocks at my window, when they actually noticed the window was in my parents room. 0.0;

So my parents started lecturing me about doing bad stuff. bla bla bla.

So a day later, they caught me kissing a girl and... well... u dont wanna know what happened. XD

Stevo-kun

Push to the limit, Give more!
    Years
    Worst is probably dancing around the living room while listening to my iPod, but that ain't that bad, abit embarrassing though, I guess.

Fuwante~

~Floating in the wind...
    Years
    Well, I have been caught doing little things, witch I usually do.

The only things I have been caught was:

1. Once when I was like... 5, I stayed up to midnight playing some cheesy educational softwear game.
    2. Me watching a Mature rated video on newgrounds.
    3. Me playing Super smash bros. melee when I was suppose to clean my room.

That's about all the stuff they caught me on.
    I have done stuff they haven't caught me doing.

Like...
    Looking up stuff I shouldn't on wikipedia.
    I'm suprised a lot that they have it 0_o

They would never catch me smoking or drinking,
    because, quite frankly, I would not like knowing that I'm breathing in and drinking stuff that could give me cancer.

Even if I had a party, and people brought beer,
    I'd make them drop the beer, or kick them out of the party.

The Real AAA

Guess who's back!
    Years
    my mom caught me playing Pokemon Puzzle n throw my gbc and made me play GTA 3 instead.. but it wasn't that bad.

but she never caught me on doing major things, like once i was at a drinking party n she never found out(but i didn't drank only a few of my friends did, it's sad how teenagers act now a days)

Azonic

hello friends
    Years
    even if it wasn't for my health, I wouldn't drink. It tastes like hell maxed out.

Hmm... what did my parents get mad at me the most on?

There are too many things.

o yea, when I snuck out of the house, they almost fainted.

When I kissed a girl, They nearly threw a chair... and fainted.

no they didn't really faint but they did get mad. VERY mad.
    little do they know whats been going on right now. >.<

Years
    good for me i have my own laptop(and almost every in my house does lol) but the worst thing was when i throwed my ds out of the window cuz a golduck broke my 41 corsola chain and my mom was sooooo mad cuz i relised i throwed my little brother ds so she gave mine to him <.< bfft and another thing is when they cought me on pc at mid night (which i am doing right now)

Years
    BEWARE! LITTLE CHILDREN SHOULD NOT READ THIS

it was a dark and late night. (like 4 in the morning) i was "enjoying myself" and my dad walked in. he got mad and we had to have a "long discussion".

but thats the best of it all. there have been worse.

my parents went away for the weekend, so i decided to call over this girl i liked. Things got a little, well hot, so we started to kiss. After about 3 minutes of that my parents came home early, you can just imagine that. I barely was trusted to stay home by myself after that.

I finally earned their trust and they went away for the weekend. My sister went to a friends house for the night so i had the house all to myself. i wasn't one to drink or get high, and i didn't have a party. remember the girl from the second thing? well we have been going steady for a while and we decided to take it to the next step. I invited her over and we well, you know. so we feel asleep, and my parents come home to next morning, and well, it wasn't pretty. =/

i bet nobody can think of worse.

Last edited:

Shiny Umbreon

光るブラッキー
    Years
    You got caught with the same girl twice? Now that's bad luck.

My parents haven't caught me doing anything wrong, fortunately. I don't know how my parents would react if they caught me enjoying myself, but it wouldn't be kindly.

Years
    well my dad wasn't exactly mad, more of disgusted. XD
    and it wasn't exactly two times with the same girl, it was more, i didn't share, the worst of it all. =P

WindBlows

It's been a long time!
    Years
    • Seen Aug 5, 2023

it was a dark and late night. (like 4 in the morning) i was "enjoying myself" and my dad walked in. he got mad and we had to have a "long discussion".

my parents went away for the weekend, so i decided to call over this girl i liked. Things got a little, well hot, so we started to kiss. After about 3 minutes of that my parents came home early, you can just imagine that. I barely was trusted to stay home by myself after that.

I finally earned their trust and they went away for the weekend. My sister went to a friends house for the night so i had the house all to myself. i wasn't one to drink or get high, and i didn't have a party. remember the girl from the second thing? well we have been going steady for a while and we decided to take it to the next step. I invited her over and we well, you know. so we feel asleep, and my parents come home to next morning, and well, it wasn't pretty. =/

What The Hell!?!?!?

xD

Mmm My parents haven't caught me doing anything

Fuwante~

~Floating in the wind...
    Years

"Remember kids, don't have sex of any kind before marriage!"

Geez, you just can't get a lucky break can you?

Years
    nope and i still can't, they caught me again, this time with 2 girls.

XD

and by the way, i can have sex whenever i feel like it pichu person

Last edited:
    Back