• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Parents caught ya, didn't they?!

Years
    • Seen Aug 25, 2007
    When i get Fs on my report card i dont hide it i just take out a old note from my mom and i trace it :P

Anti

return of the king
    Years
    Wow, I thought I had bad luck! Some of you poor people! I've never "enjoyed myself" but I have other more important things to worry about. I'm not supposed to talk to anyone online. At all. They let me join this forum after a couple beers. My worst time getting caught doing smething...Oh boy. I pulled an all nighter and my parents were not happy. My pokemon emerald file was deleted...level 100 EV trained team for the BF I had just finished...gone. I've done far worse, nothing like drugs or anything like that, but I never get caught. I am one of the best lyers on PC, I promise. I can weasle my way out of almost any situation. Oh yeah, I did get caught sneaking out of the house at night to play ding dong ditch. Those were the days.

Back