• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Parents caught ya, didn't they?!

Loki

x
    Years
    • Seen Apr 4, 2024
    I stole $300 from my parents one time when I was 7.

Of course, $300 gone, they noticed. And at that age, naturally I was only going to try to buy a barbie dream house or something. SO I essentially didn't need all 300. Maybe just 100.

But, since I get all the money that gets washed out in the laundry, I've easily gained that 300 back, and then some. *Someone left 60 bucks in their pocket one time. It was pretty darn hilarious.*

Pikabloo

Years
    • Seen Sep 8, 2010
    I think my parents caught me watching TV, when I was supposed to be washing the dishes, or something. The thing is, I didn't hear them telling me that I was supposed to be washing the dishes, but they didn't believe me...

So I had to wash the dishes, and clean up all the rooms (mine was the messiest). It wasn't too bad. My parents are fairly nice.

Memory

let's waste time ✖
    Years
    Okies... well... XDDD;;;
    I was supposed to be doing my homework, which I rarely do, or I do it at school five minutes before it's due.
    I was listening to like, "All Star" or something, I was in my bathroom, tapping on my notebook. And then it turned into a nice rhythm that fit with the song. And I started doing my old cheerleading routine when I saw my dad staring back at me in the mirror.

..... :x

Dawg 2005

The original Dawg 2005
    Years
    This thread made me laugh out loud, srsly. XDD

Hmm, well, I was walking behind my mom, and I stepped in a hole, and it hurt my ankle, like, really bad, so I said the naughty f-word out loud. Pretty loud. But all she did was laugh her head off.

I know there's something worse, just can't think right now. D:

Oh, and for you school kissers, they give us a warning, then detention for kissing. Good thing for me, though, since... well, yeah. Fill in the blanks. XDD;

EDIT: Wait, that's for holding hands. If you get caught kissing, I think it's an automatic detention. Hopefully, in high school, it isn't like that.

Last edited:

Ichikool

D/P Lover
    Years
    • Age 32
    • NY
    • Seen Feb 26, 2018
    Changing grades on a test... ooh... I don't wanna go there. XD I was in a lot of trouble.

joyce : the fluffy pirate~

→ s m i l e .
    Years
    Hiding the grades of my test.
    I thought it was safe o_o I had a good excuse ,the grades were carefully hidden in my desk under a couple of ulgy books that no-one reads..

But offcourse, my Mum was cleaning and stuff. And she saw the 'yellow card'
    [ at my school it's a yellow card with all the grades on it Dx ]

Really, I never saw her so angry before o_o I'd thought she would explode or something.
    I didn't got punished though; those grades were already 5months old, so they figured out that it didn't mattered anymore. :3

viridian doubletongue

the world's greatest thief
    Years
    I've hardly ever been caught doing 'stuff' :O.. I'm a good child. Well, sorta, I never do anything like whey bad anyway, I limit myself.

Hm! If I was caught drinking, I probably wouldn't be let out of the house anymore
    If I was caught smoking, I'd probably be shouted at or hit, because of everything my family has said to me or been through about smoking. But ultimately they'd leave that up to me, wouldn't try stop me, because they've done everything they could have to make sure I don't. I'd deserve it.
    If I was caught making out, they'd ask endless questions about whoever I was making out with, I guess.
    Idk! It's not happened, so it's hard to tell with some of these things.

Azonic

hello friends
    Years
    Oh so many...

1. Trying to throw away my F
    2. Trying to bury my F
    3. Trying to hide my F
    4. And kissed a girl
    5. Sneaking out of the house

umbreon67696

6gothique6princess6
    Years
    Ugh...they found out I was um....''doing it''. You know, like...the thing you do to make babies. Except I wasn't trying to make a baby....but yeah when they found that out my life started sucking even worse than it already did. OMG i got in so much trouble.

Rena Ryuugu

はぅ〜
    Years
    Haha. Somehow I manage to never get into trouble. I swore one time when me and my mom were at the mall and I spilled a smoothie all over self, but all she did was laugh. XD

Years
    • Age 31
    • USA
    • Seen Mar 30, 2024
    I was staying up 'til midnight talking to people I met on some forums on the phone. When my parents found that out they got pretty mad ^_^;

PyramidKingBrandon

Frontier Brain
    Years
    • Seen Oct 21, 2007
    Wow, I've done like everything everyone's been listing here, except I haven't ever been caught... yet. I have my most recent report card (from a couple of months ago) hiding in my bedroom.

Heather

Years
    • Seen Jul 17, 2021
    i am pretty sneaky but i do get caught!heres a list.
    1)kissing a guy
    2)sneaking the internet card outta of my moms bedroom
    3)cussin at my ex bfs

Chibi-chan

The Freshmaker!
    Years
    My parents caught me on MSN Messenger :x
    My parents make a huge deal of talking to people online, and because I'm a good little muffin, I hate being scolded ;-; So I don't do that anymore.

Actually, I stayed up till 3Am on a school night once on the forums once, chatting on the DCC :x Luckly, I shut it off and jumped in bed right before my dad woke up to get a midnight snack..*whew* Closest moment of my life o3o;

Back