• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Partner Pokemon

XxDawnfanxX

The stubborn Pokemon Trainer
    Years
    It would have to be my Weezing and probably the starter I choose. Which is normally the fire type in each game.

Years
    Well I always keep whichever starter I choose in my party.

And I always seem to find myself using an Alakazam and/or a Jolteon. I'm playing through emerald right now and caught an Abra with every intention of using it. Then I decided I wanted to try a new psychic type so I stuck with my Ralts (which is now a Gardevoir).

And with no Eevee in this game, I'm at a loss. I always have one of those two on my team and now I have neither. It's weird.

Alice

(>^.(>0.0)>
    Years
    It's different in every game, usually the first pokemon I catch. (pidgey in kanto, poochyena in hoenn, and shinx in sinnoh.) Obviously Quilava in Johto.

There is one pokemon I ALWAYS try to have in my party, even if I have to go way out of my way to get one, and that's Pikachu.

Åzurε

Shi-shi-shi-shaw!
    Years
    • Seen Jun 2, 2013
    My espeon, absolutely. ever since I got eevee on gold, evolved it and trained it to beat red singlehandedly. also, charizard, when possible.

Melody

Banned
    Years
    My Ruby Starter. Swampy the Swampert goes EVERYWHERE with me. No matter what I'm doing, he's ALWAYS in my team. I've really grown attached to him. Playing Pokemon doesn't feel the same without him, so as soon as I beat the E4 I transfer him to the new game. :D He's my favorite pokemon.

Years
    • Seen Apr 27, 2009
    If I could have a pokemon out of its ball around me at all times like Ash and Pikachu, it would be a Milotic. I can relate to it. It started out ugly, where nobody wanted it, and then it evolves to something pretty and awesome.

Years
    Blaziken is my partner but for some competitive reasons it's Salamence for now x3 .. I really like Salamence = total AWESOMENESS xD

Years
    • Seen Jun 14, 2014
    Has to be Typhlosion or Umbreon.. They both look cool, dont care about stats etc.

Lana.

*spin*
    Years
    Espeon, of course!
    When Platinum comes out, I'm trading mine from Diamond ASAP. That way, he can truly be my partner. Of course, I'll also trade over the rest of my Eeveelutions ^^

Superjub

Pokémon Aureolin
    Years
    Hmmmm.... I'd have to say Star (why does everyone name Staraptor Star XD) my Staraptor, my Blaziken Blaze or my Empoleon which I cant remember its name XD I usually have a party of six so I guess I have muliple Partner Pokemon. XD

Rokusasu

Scientist Salarian
    Years
    Probably my female Swampert, who was my first Pokemon I ever had the patience with to reach level 100; I tend to change my favourite party Pokemon every play through I do (right now on my Leaf Green, for example, it's my female Clefable nicknamed Puck).

Back