• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Partner Pokemon

yuki3056

Grass Types own
    Years
    RBY - Bulbasaur, my first ever pokemon lol
    GSC - Chikorita
    RSE - Mudkip :o
    FRLG - BULBASAUR!!!!!
    DP (as of right now I do not own Platnuim, soon though very very soon.) - SNEASEL!!!

Phanima

That servant of the evil one
    Years
    • Seen Oct 11, 2011
    I always look forward to catching a girafarig in-game. Two heads, not to mention being the only psychic-normal typed pokemon makes it very special.

I've also always liked dragonair and dragonite ever since the blue and red days, plus the messenger dragonite in the first movie made the cutest noises. :3

Elite Overlord LeSabre™

On that 'Non stop road'
    Years
    Persian. She's a part of every team I have, even though she's not that great competitively. I just feel the need to have a Pokemon of class and elegance on my side, and no other Pokemon fits the bill better.

Percy Thrillington

The Mad Hatter
    Years
    • Seen Jan 1, 2023
    I've always had a tendency to hang on to my starter Pokémon as much as I can. It's probably because back when I was young and guillible, my friend told me that if you leave your starter Pokémon with Bill (these were the days of Red and Blue, of course), none of your Pokémon will obey you. But now I know that's not true so if I'm battling someone on Wi-Fi, I'll just throw whoever I don't need into the PC, but as soon as it's over, I'll normally take out my starter and leave every other Pokémon to rot.

.FoX.

Blaine's Succesor
    Years
    Since the pokemon vary from game to game, I'm going to choose my partner if it was in real life. I choose Espeon

Haza

☆A Life of Pokémon and Beyoncé ☆
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 1, 2021
    My shiny Roserade. It can also be my Scizor, Rattata, and Magnezone too.

Artemis

i'm no goddess
    Years
    • Seen Dec 10, 2013
    I would have to say I don;t think I would be able to go anywhere without my little Squirtle, my elegant Arcanine, and my daring Dragonite...I love those three pokemon so much! :)

EagleVision1999

Commander
    Years
    Chimecho!
    Chimecho is awesome. Okay, it's not the strongest psychic-type out there, but...it's cute and...I just love it:pink_love:
    Partner Pokemon

Fed

Battling on Wi-Fi.
    Years
    • Seen Oct 18, 2010
    I love Snorlax, though I have never had him on a team. I will when Plat comes out though. -pokes siggy-

If it had to be a pokemon I had on my team previously then... Crobat.

Crobat=<3

~JV~

Dev of Pokémon Uranium
    Years
    It has tu be my tyrogue/hitmonlee 8D, I remember in red when I got him for the first time =x.

Years
    • Seen Jun 29, 2009
    Typhlosion as he is the evolved pokemon of my favorite and Salamence as he is my favorite dragon

Back