• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Partner Pokemon

super onii chan

I think I'm here to stay
    Years
    I was wondering, what is your like partner pokemon. A pokemon that you might take most places and is mainly in your party most of the time.

My partner pokemon is my Houndoom.

Adley

Tidiliboo
    Years
    • Seen Sep 12, 2016
    Either my Empoleon or Luxray. I take them everywhere

Years
    • Seen Jul 24, 2009
    In every game, my starter is always my partner pokemon :>

BHwolfgang

kamikorosu
    Years
    I would like to say.... any of the my Dragon Pokémon, Flygon, Salamence, and Garchomp

That, or my starter, Fire Pokémon, Infernape and Blaziken, depending on which game is it.

Years
    • Seen Jun 24, 2011
    Defiantly Arcanine, and most recently, Empoleon.
    But if I could only pick one, it'd be my Arcanine ^^;

Years
    Charizard, Houndoom, Arcanine, or any of the Eeveelutions (but mostly Espeon, since it's type is pretty tolerant to most temperatures and climates)

Raibutai

Pixels and Pikachus. Bliss.
    Years
    My overleveled Pikachu in Emerald. I mean, he's level 50, and I haven't even gotten the fourth badge!

Also, he uses his cute powers to down the enemy!

Years
    • Seen May 11, 2016
    My partner Pokémon is definitely my Raichu. I never take her out of my party. Same with my Charizard.

Years
    Now that I think about it, I think I've almost always had a Vaporeon in every generation of games I've played - sometimes even more than once! It's probably because even if my two favourite types are Grass-types and Ice-types, not many of them existed in the 1st generation, and the ones in the 2nd generation were cute, but had bad stats (poor Jumpluff - such a good annoyer in competitive battling, but generally bad when playing through the game ._.) However, I'm quite happy with Ice-types in the D/P, so I nearly always use one of them, and hopefully will be able to continue doing that. :D

Azumi

★七色に光る女★
    Years
    Well, basically...
    RBY - Charizard, Pikachu. Charizard cuz it's my starter, and Pikachu because it's kewt. AND USEFUL.
    GSC - Typholosion, Togetic. Former - starter; Latter - my fave 2nd gen Pokemon.
    RSE - Swampert, Lombre. Starter for former, dunno why for latter.
    DPPt - Infernape, Luxray, Glaceon (KYAAA!). For the former two, my earliest (TOTALLY TRUE, I GOT CHIMCHAR AND CAUGHT LUXRAY AS MY FIRST POKEMON - SHINX.) and the latter, my most favourite Pokemon in my team. Besides, I use them for ALL my Battle Frontier battles. OH, and only Infernape for the Battle Stage.

Back