• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Partner Tourney [Finished]

Years
    GGs

picture from my end:
    Spoiler:

You still there? I'm open to some battles right now.

Years
    Wow, GG! I honestly didn't think all those games would be close! The matches taught me a lot about what Garchomp should and shouldn't do during Field phase, so thanks!

Spoiler:

Years
    Good game, Drackos the Destroyer and Garchomp the Great!

Spoiler:

I'd just done some training as well and thought I had some new moves and stuff in the bag but as soon as I go into battle I just panic and forget it all!

Edit: I could say, what aerial counter, but I'll pretend it was all planned! {XD}

Edit: Soniiic!

Spoiler:

You two must have some good battles at home! Jealous!

Last edited:

SonicZ16

Blazing Attacker
    Years
    I'm so sad the first 2 rounds were so laggy, but at least it got better relatively quick! Whew, those were fun, Good games! That Burst attack clash though

Spoiler:

Years
    Ooh, the points table is looking exciting! Could we be seeing a Machamp-off in the final? And the brothers are tied with just one match left to play each! I think Nia would be wetting her pants at this!

SonicZ16

Blazing Attacker
    Years
    Yup. I can get on now, what code do you wanna use?

Cool, I think #PCPLAYS will do just fine.

Edit: This lag is terrible... I don't know what's up, but do you just want to try later, or...?

Edit Again: I think this lag is on my end, everyone in my house is on their computers right now and it's messing with everything I suppose.

Last edited:
    Reactions: Nah

Nah

Years
    • Age 31
    • she/her, they/them
    • Seen yesterday
    Cool, I think #PCPLAYS will do just fine.

Edit: This lag is terrible... I don't know what's up, but do you just want to try later, or...?

Edit Again: I think this lag is on my end, everyone in my house is on their computers right now and it's messing with everything I suppose.

I wouldn't be surprised if it's something on my end too, our internet connection isn't exactly great. But yeah, will have to try some other time

Back