• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen Parts and features you like to see in the final version

Status
Not open for further replies.

Myles

Seriously?
    Years
    Okay, I've got two more.

Speed up trades. Making logging into the trade system and going over to the trade machine and things easier and automatically. Remove or (really) speed up the trade animation. Maybe allow multi-trades and trading boxed Pokemon.

Remove babies from the wild. They're starting to lose their 'baby' qualities because of this and are become just cute and weak Pokemon. Also, add extra advantages to breeding them. Like further increasing their level-up moves for more baby-only moves. And maybe even doing something like making it so that the wild (e.g.) Magmar have only one available ability, but Magby have two possible and it's kept when evolving.

OmegaRuby and AlphaSapphire

10000 year Emperor of Hoenn
    Years
    Okay, I've got two more.

Speed up trades. Making logging into the trade system and going over to the trade machine and things easier and automatically. Remove or (really) speed up the trade animation. Maybe allow multi-trades and trading boxed Pokemon.

Remove babies from the wild. They're starting to lose their 'baby' qualities because of this and are become just cute and weak Pokemon. Also, add extra advantages to breeding them. Like further increasing their level-up moves for more baby-only moves. And maybe even doing something like making it so that the wild (e.g.) Magmar have only one available ability, but Magby have two possible and it's kept when evolving.
    I like these ideas :). The trades are very slow in Gen 4...

Years
    maybe a fly system sorta like in the First Scene of Pokemon Ranger Tracks of Light,
    Spoiler:

but change the guys on the hover things to pokemon that fire attacks at you?
    and once all the attacks go past you arrive at your destination and possibility you could throw pokeballs at them? like on the screen without the scene on it there shows like a battle dialog with no pokemon option that says like "its impossible to send out a pokemon this high up" and run brings you back to where you were before flying, and attacking lowers their health and throwing a pokeball catches them, and if you were to clear it without being hit you get a random item changed by the level of you pokemon and also pickup pokemon are more likely to get a rare item if you do the animation? and have an option to skip it obviously

Years
    I think they can make communicating more powerful if they added many Wi-Fi activities including the Wi-Fi plaza.

* In the plaza there's a place to chat. So a room of 4-6 people talking sort of like pictochat.
    * We know that in Black and White kind of released an 'avatar' for Wi-Fi communications. I think they should let your avatar buy items to customize their look.

I also always wanted a better story. We've stick with the same plot for long time and it's time for a new one.

Vulpes bicaudata

Charmander Fanboy
    Years
    • Seen Mar 31, 2011
    What about attacks affecting other attacks? I'm thinking something like this: say the opponent is rock-type. If you use a fire move, and then an ice or water move, that ice or water move does extra damage (the rationale being that heating followed by rapid cooling creates stresses that can cause rocks to crack).

Years
    • Seen Apr 10, 2011
    What about attacks affecting other attacks? I'm thinking something like this: say the opponent is rock-type. If you use a fire move, and then an ice or water move, that ice or water move does extra damage (the rationale being that heating followed by rapid cooling creates stresses that can cause rocks to crack).

Remember in the original contests how certain moves used together gave you more points? maybe something like that...

Volroc

The Unpredictability Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Jul 20, 2015
    id rather go back to gen4 graphics on the over world, and they put the follow me feature back, and just edit the 3D graphics less drastically

OmegaRuby and AlphaSapphire

10000 year Emperor of Hoenn
    Years
    maybe a fly system sorta like in the First Scene of Pokemon Ranger Tracks of Light,
    Spoiler:

but change the guys on the hover things to pokemon that fire attacks at you?
    and once all the attacks go past you arrive at your destination and possibility you could throw pokeballs at them? like on the screen without the scene on it there shows like a battle dialog with no pokemon option that says like "its impossible to send out a pokemon this high up" and run brings you back to where you were before flying, and attacking lowers their health and throwing a pokeball catches them, and if you were to clear it without being hit you get a random item changed by the level of you pokemon and also pickup pokemon are more likely to get a rare item if you do the animation? and have an option to skip it obviously
    I want that too :). It would be awesome to fly and control your pokemon using the styles to move it!

Years
    • Seen Feb 22, 2011
    I want much more post game story and a stronger villanous team.So in the beginning you fight a really tough low-rank member and only after you become the champion you take down the villanous team.Because it doesn't make sence that 40 hours after you become a pokemon trainer you can single handedly take down a evil team.
    Also a battle frontier like emerald's.Especially battle dome.

Azure-Supernova

Trainer of mediocre Champions!
    Years
    Please fix Misdreavus! Freakin seriously! A 50/50 chance of being male or female? Make it 100% female, give it a third evolution and make it rival to the Ghastly, Haunter, Gengar line ;D

Vulpes bicaudata

Charmander Fanboy
    Years
    • Seen Mar 31, 2011
    This would be kinda pointless, but what about being able to sign your trainer card using the touch screen? Not very useful, but it would be kind of neat.

Iceshadow3317

Fictional Writer.
    Years
    I want much more post game story and a stronger villanous team.So in the beginning you fight a really tough low-rank member and only after you become the champion you take down the villanous team.Because it doesn't make sence that 40 hours after you become a pokemon trainer you can single handedly take down a evil team.
    Also a battle frontier like emerald's.Especially battle dome.
    I agree with that. Make the evil team be throughout the game. Not just like in the middle. Maybe research gets stolen from the Prof. And that is what starts us on our journy. Something like that.

Years
    What would you like in BLack & White?

I'd like battles in real time... i mean, in the case of pokemons with the same speed, if they are going to hit each others then both would recieve the damage at the same time... Cuz i don't like so much These Randoms...

Another thing would be... to have the chance to set your own rules in a battle.. ex: No critical hits, NO freeze, or paralyses, put different clauses set by yourself... that would be great :P

Iceshadow3317

Fictional Writer.
    Years
    Voice activation. That would be nice. Where you actully call out the attack.

I mean we have a mic why not.

That could be why we get teh head phone liek things.

Iceshadow3317

Fictional Writer.
    Years
    Well it could be a choice. You could or you dont have too. But I think that migth be to advanced for Ds Game. But I still like the idea sense we do have a pic. Then again it is to much like Nintendogs.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back