• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

+ Passion//Sanctuary Request Shop +

Sankari

...gone.
    Years
    Off Topic: Hehe...you named it "Happy Cloud Banner"...I LOLed on that one (that rarely happens o.o')

On Topic: Um...good luck with your banner-making! xD

Okies, I'll quit spamming your thread. I swear ><;

Years
    • Seen Jun 13, 2007
    I hadn't meant to say it as if I wasn't waiting patiently. I merely meant (due to my only recently checking this thread) that I am willing to wait.

... If that makes sense at all. o.o (Nonetheless, I need to cease my spamming, as it's rude to both shop owners.)

Aegis

The Savage Nymph
    Years
    Chuchino- Sure, I'd like to see them. I'm not much of a perfectonist when it comes to graffics so I'll probably just use them as they are. I'm just happy that you took time out of your schedule to make them ^^

fallen_natsumixx

K a i o r a
    Years
    *unhappy sigh* Chuchino gave me two backgrounds but I'm only going to make one avatar because the other person already has an avatar. (Sankari, when I'm finished acting all emo-y, I'll start on your request)

So ANY rule breaking and I WILL NOT be a happy camper. I just peeked into my Requests folder and found four requests still sitting there, waiting to be made into avatars.

And it takes a LOOONG time. Wanna know why?

BECAUSE I CAN'T use the cutting tool! I DON'T KNOW HOW. So I'll be sitting there, straining my eyes out and cramping up my arm using the eraser tool on my program. The shortest time it takes me is half an hour because I need to make sure I don't erase part of the outline of the main image or leaving the background of the image.

And some of these people who request (and most likely can't make them themselves) are really picky will be all "Oh. That's really good." and they'll frolic off using someone else's even though Chuchino's banners are majorly kick-butt.

SO, in conclusion...

If you don't want to get majorly pwned, DON'T. MAKE. FALLEN [NATSUMI]. ANGRY.

EDIT:

Sankari... you made some of my unhappiness disappear. *bows and grovels*

THANK YOU FOR HAVING A WHITE BACKGROUND!! *-*

Last edited:

Aegis

The Savage Nymph
    Years
    *unhappy sigh* Chuchino gave me two backgrounds but I'm only going to make one avatar because the other person already has an avatar. (Sankari, when I'm finished acting all emo-y, I'll start on your request)

So ANY rule breaking and I WILL NOT be a happy camper. I just peeked into my Requests folder and found four requests still sitting there, waiting to be made into avatars.

And it takes a LOOONG time. Wanna know why?

BECAUSE I CAN'T use the cutting tool! I DON'T KNOW HOW. So I'll be sitting there, straining my eyes out and cramping up my arm using the eraser tool on my program. The shortest time it takes me is half an hour because I need to make sure I don't erase part of the outline of the main image or leaving the background of the image.

And some of these people who request (and most likely can't make them themselves) are really picky will be all "Oh. That's really good." and they'll frolic off using someone elses even though Chuchino's banners are majorly kick-butt.

SO, in conclusion...

If you don't want to get major pwned, DON'T. MAKE. FALLEN [NATSUMI]. ANGRY.

I hope that wasn't directed at me...

Well, if you use Paint or Adobe Photoshop Elements, I could help you with the cutting, if you want.

Aegis

The Savage Nymph
    Years
    ... Paint? *cackles insanly*

That's probably the worst art program there is. Trust me, I had to make Trainer Cards with that program...

And all I've gots is Paint Sho Pro 8.

I just wanted to cover the basics. I've had several requests from other forums that were made in Paint.

Oh, I only have Paint and Photoshop Elements. Sorry.

fallen_natsumixx

K a i o r a
    Years
    Weell... how do you use Paint for cutting?

The freehand is just way too bad for me and the other is squares... either way, even if you do use freehand, it just ends up as a square/rectangle. =/

Aegis

The Savage Nymph
    Years
    Well, what I usually do is:

1. Free hand general of what your cutting, as close as you can (zoom is always handy). Then copy and paste into new doc (but still keep the old)

2. This part you can either paint in the rest with a paint brush or bucket, (any color will do, in the end your just gonna dye it white) or zoom in and use the eraser.

For zooming, don't just use the magnifying glass, first scroll in on your mouse, then use the glass. It goes in further.

Something I did that helped was I got the free draw Line tool. I'd make a quick border around the pic, so if I accdenatlly missed, it wouldn't matter. You can always dye it white in the end.

Then, just put the pic on the backround for the avvy, and make sure to click the button that makes the white backround invisible.

fallen_natsumixx

K a i o r a
    Years
    (Sorry for double posting.)

+ Passion//Sanctuary Request Shop +

Sankari

... *cringe* I apologize if it didn't came out the way you wanted to...!
    ;__; I notice that it's nowhere near as good as Chuchino's banner and I made them match horribly. >___<

fallen_natsumixx

K a i o r a
    Years
    *blink* Well... um... eh, if you're up to making one for me...

You see, I'm scared that no one else will join, thus humiliating me. xDD I'm not as popular as Chuchino since I'm... mean. D:

But onto Fallen [Natsumi]'s Buddy List you'll go since you've realized my awesomeness. :P

*sock'd* o.o I kid, I kid.

Back