• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

+ Passion//Sanctuary Request Shop +

Chuchino

♪ ♥ ♫
    Years
    • Seen Aug 31, 2012
    Don't worry Lavabyle ^^ Your banner is practically finished xD I just need to wait to add the text and post it! My bro is using his comp now >.< And requests will be open once I've finished the bulk of the requests. I'm afraid of losing track of all of them ^^;;

Offtopic: My favorite part is the "And I will use a phoenix down, so when I die, I will not frown." x3 It's so cute!

You know who else puts Sora to shame with their overwhelming cuteness?

CHIBI AXEL xD Nobody's cuter than that! But woah, being cuter than Sora is hard. Never make it your life goal, people =0 IT'S IMPOSSIBLE FOR US MORTALS.

Sankari

...gone.
    Years
    Chibi Axel is pretty darn cute >.< But this chibi Cloud just stole my heart ;~;

Random xD Have you finished my request, Chuchi? (Not to sound pressing--just curious)

Yours will be done, Gryph because you requested before it was closed n_n

Chuchino

♪ ♥ ♫
    Years
    • Seen Aug 31, 2012
    Does that mean I have to wait? Or will mine still be done?

I can post my reuquest somewhere else if you really need me to...

You'll have to wait just a bit longer, cuz I'm working on yours >.< I'm so so sorry about the wait! I do this to people all the time and I feell like such a hack!

You don't need to request anywhere else, unless you want to! I'll be able to do yours in no time, once I have access to the computer!

Chibi Axel is pretty darn cute >.< But this chibi Cloud just stole my heart ;~;

Random xD Have you finished my request, Chuchi? (Not to sound pressing--just curious)

Yours will be done, Gryph because you requested before it was closed n_n

Offtopic: Oh. My. Gosh. HE'S SO DANG CUTE!!! *explodes from the cuteness* dnbnmdsbcnmsb CUTIE PIE! *huggles little Cloudy* This is the cutest thing I've seen since the Cloud song ;A;

Ontopic: Yours is being worked on ^_^;; I'm sorry guys, but between the whole overloading thing and the lack of time on it, I haven't been able to work much on your banners as much as I wish I could ._.

But I'd like you to know that when I do have the computer, I can make your banners really quickly! It's only because of the lack of time lately, not because I'm trying to shirk the banner making ._.

Aegis

The Savage Nymph
    Years

You'll have to wait just a bit longer, cuz I'm working on yours >.< I'm so so sorry about the wait! I do this to people all the time and I feell like such a hack!

You don't need to request anywhere else, unless you want to! I'll be able to do yours in no time, once I have access to the computer!

Okay, I was just wondering if you were to busy or not, but since you can do it, I can wait ^^

fallen_natsumixx

K a i o r a
    Years
    Er, in my opinion, I don't think it's really a request.

*squints eyes* You're the dude that was giving me trouble, hm? *sighs* If it's not too much trouble, could you fill out the form(s) again? It's too troublesome to look through all 13 pages for it.[/Shikamaru]

Chuchino

♪ ♥ ♫
    Years
    • Seen Aug 31, 2012

I found the request ^^ No need to redo it, Gengar Master.

Gengar Master said:
    Size: 130x130
    Image:https://pkmnshack.tripod.com/sitebuildercontent/sitebuilderpictures/mewtwo.jpg
    Color Scheme:Black/Teal
    Text:The ultimate power...
    Text Color:This one

BANNER:
    Size:400x200
    Image:same as avatar
    Color Scheme:same as avatar
    Text:same as avatar
    Text Color:Cyan

That's it ^^ I'll get to work on this as soon as I'm finished with the current one ^^

Oh, and Sankari! I don't want to sound pushy, but did you want your banner to be 400 x 351? It looked a little big to me so I just wanted to make sure it wasn't a typo ^^;; Sorry if that sounds nosy or anything ._.;;

And other than that, I've finished three banners! For those who've been waiting longer than others, I'm very sorry I haven't gotten yours done! ._.

Lavabyle:

https://i46.photobucket.com/albums/f109/Chuchi-chan/lavabyle.jpg?t=1165642598

The text wasn't working with me on this one ._. If you want it adjusted/tinkered with at all, just tell me!

Twilight Sky:

https://s46.photobucket.com/albums/f109/Chuchi-chan/?action=view&current=vincent2.jpg

Is that good? xP I'll be getting the BG to Fallen ASAP, so you're avatar will be made soon, I'm sure ^^=

Darth Kitty:

https://i46.photobucket.com/albums/f109/Chuchi-chan/grievous.jpg?t=1165642825

I want to apologize for the horrendous rendering I did with that picture x_x;; I feel awful giving it to you, but I couldn't make the 'Jedi Hunter' part work! I might redo it and send you the other copy ^^;;

And sadly that's all for the night >_< I'm deeply sorry for the ridiculously long wait I've put you guys through! ._. Tomorrow is Saturday- I should be able to use the computer more often!

Sankari

...gone.
    Years
    Oh mi goodness! It was either a typo or I kinda lost my mind for a moment. If it isn't much of a hastle, could you size it down to 400 x 200? x.x; If you're already pretty much finished, that's okay, but if you can somehow get it done that'd be wonderful! Photoshop works in these ways xD

And no, it wasn't nosy to point that out. It made me see the typo where I temporarily lost my mind =D

强有力

Powerful
    Years
    I Know This Thread is For Sigs But I Have Quite A Big Request. Please Would You make Me A Sprite Comic Outline. I Need Picture Boxes,Text Boxes And A Cool Title. Its Only An OUtline. I Will Be The One Who Adds In Pictures And Text. So Could You Please. Its For Ultimate Pokemon *Thats The Title*

Lavabyle

Merry Christmas!
    Years
    Chuchino said:
    Lavabyle:

https://i46.photobucket.com/albums/f1...g?t=1165642598

The text wasn't working with me on this one ._. If you want it adjusted/tinkered with at all, just tell me

O.M.G. *jaw drops to ground*
    That is one amazing banner Chuchino! Thx a whole bunch! Every last thing about it is perfect! I'll be sure to use this banner after Christmas is over ^.^

Thx again!
    ~Lava

[edit] btw Wattsie, if you know this shop is for sigs only, then why are you requesting a comic outline in the first place??? o.0

Last edited:

fallen_natsumixx

K a i o r a
    Years
    Originally Posted by Sankari
    Requests are closed -.-; Be prepared: you may get pwned by Natsu-kun.

Yes. Yes he is.

Wattsie1993: ... DO WE LOOK LIKE A FLUCKIN' ALL YOU CAN REQUEST SHOP!? HUH? HUH? No. No we don't.

THIS IS FOR SIGNATURE BANNERS, AVATARS AND ICONS ONLY.

So how about you get off your lazy arse and go make one yourself instead of looking like a total n00b and filling other people's thread with pointless SPAM? Hm?

Oh... and by the way...

REQUESTS ARE CLOSED.

Aren't you a bright one?

Originally Posted by Lavabyle
    btw Wattsie, if you know this shop is for sigs only, then why are you requesting a comic outline in the first place??? o.0

N00b's minds work in a strange way.

EDIT:

What makes me laugh is that he goes "And A Cool Title" yet he tells you the title he wants. xD

Chuchino

♪ ♥ ♫
    Years
    • Seen Aug 31, 2012
    I finally got some requests done! ^^

Sankari:

https://i46.photobucket.com/albums/f109/Chuchi-chan/happycloudbanner.jpg?t=1165971815

I didn't really know how to make it steely blue, but I tried ^^;;

Prince Gryph, I actually did your request, but I hated how it came out SO MUCH. It was.. really plain ;_; I have two versions here, but they're fugly stuff, so if you'd like to see them regardless, just tell me. I'm going to make some quick changes.

Everyone else, I am SO sorry I haven't kept up with all these requests! To all of you who made Christmas type requests, yours will most definitely be done in time for Christmas ^^

I don't want to make excuses, no matter whether they're valid or not.. so I hope you can be patient for just a little bit, and I PROMISE you'll get your requests. *bows*

Back