• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

+ Passion//Sanctuary Request Shop +

Sankari

...gone.
    Years
    I hope you get your memory problem fixed,Chuchi ^^

"Be A Man" is quite possibly my favorite Disney song, even if my favorite Disney movie is Little Mermaid. "Poor Unfortunate Souls" is a real good one, too...Wait, there's no bad guy song in Mulan! I never realized that o.o Shang Yu singing...*shivers*

I'm getting more off topic than we already are xD

fallen_natsumixx

K a i o r a
    Years
    Off Topic: Shan Yu singing... THE HORROR!! XDDD

Poor unfortunate souls!
    In pain, in need.
    This one wants to get the girl, this one wants to get thin.
    Do I help them? Yes I do.

On Topic: Chuchino says that she might have to delete stuff on her computer for it to work again. >__<

Chuchino

♪ ♥ ♫
    Years
    • Seen Aug 31, 2012
    Ontopic: The computer works for smaller files, but not for the bigger ones. I'm gonna move some things onto another hard drive, and I should be all set ^^

Offtopic: 'Poor Unfortunate Souls' is AWESOME! The Little Mermaid, Mulan, The Lion King, and Hercules are all tied for my favorite Disney [animated] movie <33

My favorite songs are Zero to Hero, I Won't Say I'm In Love, 'The Circle of Life, Part of Your World, and Reflection, and Be A Man ^___^=

Ooh, you know how they Disney people fired the 2D animation studie a couple years ago? They brought them back and they'll be making a musical again, and it's all written by Alan Menken! He's the one who did Beauty and the Beast, Aladdin, The Little Mermaid, Hercules, Pocahontas, and Hunchback of Notre Dame <33 He's the best! ^__^=

fallen_natsumixx

K a i o r a
    Years
    On Topic: I hope you get it fixed soon, Chuchi!

Off Topic: *sigh* "I Won't Say" is SUCH a gorgeous song! Did you know Meg's voice actress is the voice of Angel from Lady and the Tramp II: Scamp's Adventure? She has an amazing singing voice, as does Jodie Benson! I wish I had Jodie's voice... she made Ariel sound AMAZING in The Little Mermaid! Speaking of which, I love the song "Kiss the Girl"! Especially the new version Ashley Tisdale sings. "Reflection" is also a good one!

Aegis

The Savage Nymph
    Years
    Um, I read through all the posts, and is my request one of the ones that needs to be fixed? Or is it all right?

fallen_natsumixx

K a i o r a
    Years
    Spoony~Chan: ... XD
    Hm, I really don't know what Chuchi meant by large file... I guess she meant big pictures. Was yours big?

EDIT:

Hm, your picture seems on the medium side. No too large, not too small.

Lavabyle

Merry Christmas!
    Years
    Gah >.< I hope my image wasn't too big!

Off topic: I finally got my scanner working *w00t w00t* So guys go check out my new sketch thread in the art gallery =D

Reflection is my personal favorite, its just so darn good.

fallen_natsumixx

K a i o r a
    Years
    Off Topic: OMG! u lik, changed ur usernam!!!!111!! :D :D :D :D [/n00bspeak]

Blah, I can't change mine until February 2007.

Oh. Em. Gee. I LOVE THE PICTURE OF CLOUD IN YOUR SIG!! That's from the Cloud Song, right? =33

"My name is Cloud, I have a sword!"

On Topic: Yep, it is most likely the biggest but it's very well drawn.

Sankari

...gone.
    Years
    I almost forgot I asked for it to be changed =O

I dunno, Spoony~Chan was losing its charm and I wanted a more, uh, mature approach. A lot of people don't take me seriously with a name like this ._.;

I don't know if it's from the Cloud song, Natsu-san. I didn't even know they had one ><;

fallen_natsumixx

K a i o r a
    Years
    Off Topic: "Because I am Cloud, my hair defies all gravity! And I can't have too many potions or I might get cavities! If I can't slice you, then that's okay. I'll use my magic, anyway! And I will defeat, that Sephiroth. Because he's not, David Lee Roth!"

Do you have the link to it!? I lost it a looong time ago. T___T

On Topic: ... Uh... requests are still closed!

Last edited:

Chuchino

♪ ♥ ♫
    Years
    • Seen Aug 31, 2012
    The computer is working better! I'm working on everyone's requests ^^ But just until I've finished, I'd like to keep them closed, cuz I'm kinda full right now ._.

Offtopic: THE CLOUD SONG! Oh my gosh, I saw a looong time ago, and it's still stuck in my head xD My siblings and I run around singing that song. "Because I am Cloud, my hair defies all gravity!" xDDD It's too cute!

Here's a link to it ^^ LINK

Oh gosh, his bored face is adorable xDDD

fallen_natsumixx

K a i o r a
    Years
    OMG!! *bows and grovels* TANK U!!!!1111 :D :D :D :D

Lol, Cloud is uberly sexy but in the Cloud Song... HE IS SOO CUTE HE PUTS SORA TO SHAME!! o.o That's a major level of cuteness.

Back