• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Paul vs Ash

SBaby

Dungeon Master
Years
  • Seen Apr 9, 2015
i didn't auto matically think he was a new trainer, but once i read serebii's crap about"he's a starting trainer" i was kinda pulled to that side

What's weird is that serebii is usually right about it, or they at least put a note saying it isn't confirmed. But I didn't see one on there. Guess they were taken by surprise too.

Chibaymega12

Enemies of the Leaf Beware!
Years
yeah, I think the creators need to actulaly conferm that at the beggining, rather than let fans ponder on something like that

Death Rogers

Great Old One
Years
According to Serebii, Paul has competed in the Kanto, Johto, and Hoenn Leagues with his Torterra. I knew he couldn't be a new trainer.

TheGreatMothim

The Moth/Bug Trainer
Years
So maybe it went like this for Paul

He got his first Pokemon in Hoenn when Ash was in Kanto

He then went to Kanto as Ash went to Johto

Then he Finally went to Johto as Ash went to Hoenn.

Now He is back in his original Place where he got his Turtwig!

Chibaymega12

Enemies of the Leaf Beware!
Years
@ shuri: He Picked up his starter in sinnoh then headed for one of the other regions, maybe it was because the championships had begun when he turned ten, so he decided to head off to another region so he could compete quicker and not have to wait

@ Rino: Where did that come from??

Random

-
Years
  • Seen Feb 10, 2008
@ shuri: He Picked up his starter in sinnoh then headed for one of the other regions, maybe it was because the championships had begun when he turned ten, so he decided to head off to another region so he could compete quicker and not have to wait.

Well that explains the Torterra mystery. I couldnt think he wouldve got it from a different region.

Back