• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[PBS Question] PBS Files?

Years
    • Seen Mar 18, 2019
    I've collected most PBS files needed for Gen 6 & 7. I seem to be missing a few Gen 7 stuff. Could anyone send over their COMPLETED Abilities, Pokemon, Moves, Pokemonforms, TM & Items PBS files? Just so I can compare. Tough getting the info I need now that most people have taken down their links & or are missing info in some files.

Years
    • Seen Apr 14, 2019
    I hope you realize you need all the new abilities and a good amount of new attacks programmed into the gane, yeah?

You cant just compile the PBS files. If anything, that should be the part thats relatively easy to do yourself

Last edited:
    Years
    I hope you realize you need all the new abilities and a good amount of bew attacks programmed into the gane, yeah?

You cant just compile the PBS files. If anything, that should be the part thats relatively easy to do yourself

Abilities.txt pbs is the easy part. just copy the list cound on any pokemon website like bulbapedia or serebii?

the complicated part is programming as some of them can get....tricky.

Back