• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

PC Ho-oh

Bishopk

meow :)
    Years
    • CO
    • Seen Feb 16, 2018
    Like I said, if you cycle your pokémon all throughout the game, it's much quicker. I was done in 3 or 4 days. (Yeah, earlier I said it took years, but that was just because I restarted frequently.)

Saud-Blaziken

You Think You Can Beat Me?!
    Years
    Do you have to beat the game or can you just go to MT. battle and get ho-oh and what do you get from Gale of darkness?

pokelantis

pokemon master all pokemon
    Years
    • US
    • Seen Aug 13, 2015
    i got my from XD gale of darkness i have 18 pink shiny lugias if anyone wats them go to my thread its called wat are u going to give for 6 pokes

shunyata

BJJ White Belt
    Years
    I thought level of your pokemon didn't matter at Mt Battle and they rounded them to 50 or to the highest level of pokemon in your party?

Can you trade with Emerald directly with Colloseum or do you have to go through Ruby/Sapphire? Gonna form a team on the GBA games first, since it's easier to train EV's and you can breed.

Last, is there really no way to control your ho-oh's nature? You can't take a look at what it is and if you don't like it reset and do over?

Last, for purification please see this Deathborn 668's walkthrough on gamefaqs.com under colloseum. I'd post a link, but apparently I'm not allowed since this is my 1st post. Do a find on nature and he gives you the breakdown for which nature responds to which action. This makes a lot of difference. Of course now the only problem is you can't see a Shadow Pokemon's nature immediately. If you use an IV calculator like Serebii's you can come up with a good guess by plugging in a neutral nature (serious) and looking for the highest IV (hopefully >=32) and the lowest (hopefully <= 0) and then guess at the nature. I also used this to get the best natures for the magical beasts; though, really they're outgunned in current battling, so unless you're obsessive about it like me you should probably pass.

bobandbill

one more time
    Years
    I thought level of your pokemon didn't matter at Mt Battle and they rounded them to 50 or to the highest level of pokemon in your party?
    True - leastways, I did mine at level 50. Just used a few Colosseum pokes (had pokes ranging from Raikou and Flygon to Quagsire) for it really - wasn't hard at all, just a bit timely.
    Can you trade with Emerald directly with Colloseum or do you have to go through Ruby/Sapphire? Gonna form a team on the GBA games first, since it's easier to train EV's and you can breed.
    You can. Also FR/LG link up with Colosseum.
    Last, is there really no way to control your ho-oh's nature? You can't take a look at what it is and if you don't like it reset and do over?
    Nope, no way at all. See, when you beat MT battle, it appears and the game says that you've got Ho-oh, before sending it over to the PC and saving the fact that you have it now. However you can't view the stats before then, so you can only find out what nature it is when you go into the game and view it from the PC.

Back