• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

PC Ho-oh

aceglen

Professional Trainer/Breeder
Years
  • Has anyone here actually done all the work to get the HO-oh in Pokemon Colleseum?
    I was going to at one point, but it was to much time for just one pokemon so i stopped. But still. Having Ho-oh would be nice.

Years
    • Seen Aug 10, 2010
    Heh, I did to get my Ho-oh, but to make it go fast I used legends...

Guitar God in Training

Glam Metal Rules
    Years
  • I used a level 86 Rayquaza and beat all the last Pokemon in 2 or 3 hits. Ho-oh is only really useful for the pokedex though because it's impossible to reset for a good nature. It saves right after.

Yoshiko75

Shadow of the Night
    Years
  • I tried to get it, but I lost at the 98th trainer. >.< I haven't attempted to try again yet.

Years
    • Seen Aug 29, 2015
    Sorta in the process of getting it, do you have to do the challenge in one go, or can you save and stop for a while?

Pkmn Trainer Kona-chan

Master Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Mar 26, 2010
    I plan on doing it sometime soon, anyway. How much work is it to get anyway? I'd like it just so I can have both Gold and Silver Pokemon. (I have Lugia already. <333)

KurosakiKun

Shoop da whoop!
    Years
  • I plan on doing it pretty soon, I'll breeze through Mt.Battle with Sceptile and Rayquaza, but it's the purifying every single poke that will take time, as I didn't bother purifying many when I played through the story... =\

THIRTY-SIX

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Nov 18, 2015
    I used my lvl 100s and went through it real quick… I think I swapped over and used the legendary dogs at one point though.

40%

Years
    • Seen Aug 25, 2008
    I had it, and loved it, moved it to Emerald then... this is where my mind goes hazy...

I THINK I put it back onto Colosseum, which I ended up selling, but I also think I still have my Colosseum save, so if I come across a copy of Colosseum anywhere some day, I'll transfer it to Emerald then Diamond.

Bishopk

meow :)
    Years
    • CO
    • Seen Feb 16, 2018
    I did it. It took me three years, but I did it.
    That is, I stopped playing since I couldn't beat the Snagem boss. I restarted twice just to get to that point and fail again, but the third time I made it all the way through, and eventually got Ho-oh. Of course, Suicune, and to a lesser extent Raikou and Entei, was key.
    In double battles, try sending out Raikou and Suicune. Raikou, hopefully the faster of the two, uses Rain Dance and then Suicune uses Surf. If that doesn't kill all of them, Thunder's now 100% accurate.

Kenshin5

Wanderer
    Years
  • It seriously took you 3 years?It only took me a few days cause I didnt want to spend all day battle trainers on Mt.Battle.

Skip Shot

I'm back. I think.
    Years
  • Snag all the Shadow Pokemon, Purify all of them, them beat all 100 trainers in a row non-stop on Mt. Battle. Afterwards, Ho-oh will come down and join you.

That's wat I did. Kicked some @$$ with mai Sudowoodo and Feraligatr.

Matt-O

The King's Shadow
    Years
  • I did it, it took a while, but it wasn't hard. Here's a tip, if you see a loss coming, and you can do nothing about it, just surrender and try again. It won't count you for a loss.

Back