• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

PC members you want to bring back?

Any PC members you want to bring back?

• No

Votes: 7 18.4%
  • Yes

Votes: 31 81.6%

• Total voters

Kylie-chan

[span="background:#000; padding: 2px 10px;"][color
    Years
    Some of the ones I want to bring back left for reasons that are good for them, so I wouldn't bring them back ever ): But I miss some incredibly. Some still hang out on MSN but some left the internet.

And some just went AWOL. I would like to see them too.

@Lily: Me too. I think of Kaga a lot and I miss him. And once I even dreamed he came back. Oh, well. .___.

Well, most of you guys are gonna be oblivious but some of the members around when I first got here are gonna be all "YEAH-HEH-HEHHHH!"

I miss:
    Casty (Gian)
    Kaga (Allan)
    Eliana (Eli)
    girlgenius, Cassie-Chan (Cassie)
    ~*Silent Tattsu*~, sooo many other names (Amy)
    Lil' Schu (Lexy)
    Paige
    Suzu
    Teara
    Toothache

I SO AGREE. Although I never knew Amy. I just heard a lot about her.

Nobody remembers them though ):

+ I'd bring back Blue Jasmine and that guy that kept trolling here, I forget his name. Began with J or something. I think he made me cry once when I was eleven.

Last edited:

Wish

No spoils for the meek.
    Years
    • Seen Feb 11, 2018
    Now, I miss Signomi ;_; and Vavavoom on PC. It feels strange without Signomi, she started PC around the same time I did.

Weatherman Kiyoshi

~Having one of THOSE days
    Years
    Totally I want some mebers back.

Some of them include:
    mrplanters, Aviator Maz (Mazilwolf), GymLeaderLily, Omega Latios, ZephyrPlusle, .:Bloody--Emo--With--A--Rose:., and many, MANY more.

Scytheteen

What is mine is yours
    Years
    • NY
    • Seen Jan 29, 2014
    Aw, I forgot about Vavavoom. And my friend ChronicNightmare, I haven't seen him around in a while as well. MY WELCOMING COMMITEE HAS DISSAPEARED!

GrayLuna

Years
    I do have people I wish were back Yuni and anemos. I wounder what happened to them. =/ Anemos was my first friend here and I only got to talk to him for a few days, but he seemed like a nice person. Yuni was really nice and funny to talk to I miss them both. =(

TwilightBlade

All dreams are but another reality.
    Years
    Wakachamo... Why did meh wukwuk leave me? I'm sorry I never tucked you in at night or got you some chikin. D8

And Mr. Blaine and Shift and some others... I wasn't meant to have friends here. <_>

Years
    • MA
    • Seen Jul 26, 2008
    And Mr. Blaine and Shift and some others... I wasn't meant to have friends here. <_>

OMG YES!!! Shift never actually..liked me. Actually nah, I used to harass her about how I though she was a dude, then we started hating eachother, but she never realized that i only wanted to be friends ;_;

Shift's leaving post almost had me about to leave one day after realizing how incredibly..true everything there was xD

Anyways, I'm gonna go with tali,to humor Nica <_<

Binary

え?
    Years
    • Seen Apr 7, 2014
    Now wait just a minute! Vavavoom...is gone? :shocked:

Ya they are,
    well you cant really say that,
    cos i got a pm from Chronic saying his comp was broken down,
    And Vavavoom has just left, dunno why.

And yes, I have a couple of friends that i would love to bring back.

Back