• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

PC members you want to bring back?

Any PC members you want to bring back?

• No

Votes: 7 18.4%
  • Yes

Votes: 31 81.6%

• Total voters

Soari

Years
    • Age 25
    • Seen Aug 26, 2015
    I Miss Tali Nor of my other friends left I think..

Azonic

hello friends
    Years
    Okay I'm gonna change my mind since the people I want back came back yesterday =D

Well, gonbeneko didn't since she's banned but Anti-Pop and Purfugly are back

ZOMG ~

Ullion

[color=#00cc99][i]Simic Synthesis[/i][/color]
    Years
    Megafuz...

and now SIGNOMI.

Both should be back, despite the fact that I'm not realy active on these forums. Kevin (Megafuz) was a really cool guy, and Signomi was like, one of the few cool, nice staff members around. ;D

zel 2.0

Gold Remaker
    Years
    Well, in the hacking scene we had lots of people coming and going, but of all of them, I really miss Treecko Lv100 (he's probably at other forums or maybe not, don't know), as he had lots of potential at rom hacking, and is a big loss for PC's hacking section.

Obviously, I'd also like to see Jeremy around here sometime, he's probably one of the guys who made me laugh most, and is a great S.Mod too.

And, I also feel Siggy's absence as well. She probably will come back (as far as I know she did something like that in the past, so I have hopes she may return sometime)

Melody

Banned
    Years
    Well, in the hacking scene we had lots of people coming and going, but of all of them, I really miss Treecko Lv100 (he's probably at other forums or maybe not, don't know), as he had lots of potential at rom hacking, and is a big loss for PC's hacking section.

Obviously, I'd also like to see Jeremy around here sometime, he's probably one of the guys who made me laugh most, and is a great S.Mod too.

And, I also feel Siggy's absence as well. She probably will come back (as far as I know she did something like that in the past, so I have hopes she may return sometime)
    I too miss Signomi already. I'd bring her back for sure.

The others I'd bring back include:Cassie-Chan, Cute Inuyasha Kun, DarkgamerGS, and a few staff members that retired in '05

Years
    • Seen Jun 11, 2024
    I think it'd be cool to have Oni post around again, he was always fun to hang around with (especially on a Friday night). Alan too, I really miss him, it would have been nice if we had a goodbye or something, but he just up and vanished.
    Honestly, with all the constant name-changes and lack of unique personalities around here, I wouldn't notice if half of you people died.
    Isn't that the case with more or less every single person on this earth before you get to know a person?

Merzbau

it's just a ride.
    Years
    Well, most of you guys are gonna be oblivious but some of the members around when I first got here are gonna be all "YEAH-HEH-HEHHHH!"

I miss:
    Casty (Gian)
    Kaga (Allan)
    Eliana (Eli)
    girlgenius, Cassie-Chan (Cassie)
    ~*Silent Tattsu*~, sooo many other names (Amy)
    Lil' Schu (Lexy)
    Paige
    Suzu
    Teara
    Toothache

Scytheteen

What is mine is yours
    Years
    • NY
    • Seen Jan 29, 2014
    I want Siggy (signomi) to come back. She was leik, the third nicest mod. (next to sammi and hanako) xD

WindBlows

It's been a long time!
    Years
    • Seen Aug 5, 2023
    Well, my friend Esmas! haven't been here for a lot of time.

I don't know what happened to him.

Jack O'Neill

Banned
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Jul 15, 2015
    The members I'd consider bringing back have either been condemned to damnatio memoriae for offenses committed against the community or have voluntarily left the community. Besides, most of them are already accustomed to a life without PC.

Regarding those who were rendered personae non grata, why should they be forced to return to a community that loathes and despises them to the point of denying their very existence? Regarding those who left of their own volition, that's their choice and theirs alone; who are we to violate their decisions?

This thread was never created. We were never here.

Back