• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

PC Presidential Elections Voting~

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zuki

Banned
Years
  • Even though I kinda left PC, I knew that I still had to vote for Brit. She's a great friend and a really good leader. She's like a big sister to me. My vote is for the only girl that deserves to be PC President.

My vote is for LittleFascistPanties16.

~Ozy~

PC's Unofficial Poetry Critic
    Years
  • My vote solidly and quite respectfully goes to a1337a. I back her in every way and ideology that I've seen her views on.

Arcanine

There is no "-tina"
    Years
  • Ok I deleted my old post voting for Scotty. I'm going to change my vote to Brittany (LittleFascistPanties16) since Scotty said he was going to back her for President.
    She is also a really good friend, and a great leader and I think would make a great President for PC. Voting for her would be the right thing to do for PC.

Lady of the Shadows

The Lost One
    Years
    • Seen May 19, 2007
    Estrella Oscura said:
    I was not going to vote.... but here i am..... long story >>
    (the black cat told me to XD jk)
    I vote for Jedi_Amara. *walks away

Ok that is me. Just in my last account and i don't want to have to log out and then back in.
    So i'm just going to post.
    I'm changing my vote to LittleFascistPanties16.

Thats all.

Brittany

Back?
    Years
  • Jedi_Amara said:
    I still think it's possible... Greggy didn't do a rule against it and can't put in one now. That's why Sawah's and my deal works.
    When we discussed exactly how this would work, switching members' votes FOR them was not part of the deal.

You can let them re-vote, but changing it FOR them shouldn't be allowed IMO

Sorry for posting in this thread JK XD

JKPichu

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Mar 3, 2006
    Lady of the Shadows: Can you PM me a link to that post so I can delete it? *is too lazy to search for it*

DAC: I'm not taking you off the list, you'll have to just put in your sig and stuff. You got in, it's too late to pull out.

JA/Britt: Why must you spam up the thread? ._. I swear half the posts I've deleted have belonged to one of you two.

*catches up on my deletes*

DarkRaikou

The Annoying Error 404 :P
    Years
    • UK
    • Seen Apr 12, 2023
    I had previously voted for Sapphire Latios in this thread.

I have deleted that post, cos now, I am voting for Jedi_Amara!

Sorry for any inconvience (or however you spell it, lol) :P

Brittany

Back?
    Years
  • tmbjr said:
    I've been against this **** election from the start, but since I'm forced to vote here...I'll go down that list and tell why I didn't (or did) vote for that person...I highlighted the person I voted for.

Sapphire Latios: a mod doesn't need the benfits of president...
    PiroMunkie: somewhatspammish member
    Jedi_Amara: a mod doesn't need the benefits of president...
    Forest Grovyle: a good, friendly, active poster...from what I've seen of her
    LittleFascistPanties16: I wouldn't trust her as RL president
    DarkAvengerCobra: never heard of him
    Daniel: never heard of him
    ~*Silent Tattsu*~: has left PC...
    Dizzy: i wouldn't trust him a RL president...
    Raichu Master: never even heard of him...
    a1337a: a mod doesn't need the benefits of president...
    ampharos23: somewhat spammish member from his earlier posts...haven't seen many of his recent posts.
    Hmm... does that mean that because FG is now a mod, she doesn't deserve it?
    I'm not going to use that against you, 'tis a cheapshot, but mods deserve prezzy just as much as anyone else. And I hope that proves my point.

Also, what about the fact of JK leaving? Will Lightning just take over entirely now? JK leaving, wasn't really part of the plan. :\
    I hope he comes back soon, but I thought the problem needed to be addressed.

And completely off topic, but have his forums been distributed back out to the other mods yet?

*PMs Lightning and leaves thread*

Vote for me....

lilpolowy

Banned
    Years
  • that cant happen cuzz than no one will tie my shoe laces and get my food...
    he cant leave! and don wery ill still vote, hey i gust relized were voteing here and everyone is voteing out side cuzz the Kerry / Bush election! srry im realy off topic!

Brittany

Back?
    Years
  • lilpolowy said:
    that cant happen cuzz than no one will tie my shoe laces and get my food...
    he cant leave! and don wery ill still vote, hey i gust relized were voteing here and everyone is voteing out side cuzz the Kerry / Bush election! srry im realy off topic!
    Yes you are off topic... XD
    JK left because of various reasons and too much stress from idiots that won't stop ruining his good time at PC. PC is supposed to be a happy place!

And sorry to say, but the elections are not going based on the Bush/Kerry election. If that was so, then I would be winning the election :P
    Kerry is getting more votes in the T-Dome elections.

And lets refrain from discussion in this thread, my last post was kinda an announcement, but the real discussion belongs in the other thread, so please reply there

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back