• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

PC WiFi Tournament

Alakazam17

[b]Long time no see![/b]
    Years
    Pokecommunity Tournament 6 Champion: aragornbird

For winning, aragornbird gets a bye to Round 3 of the next regular tournament, in addition to first pick and second pick from the prizes.

For getting 2nd place, dewey gets a bye to Round 2 of the next regular tournament, in addition to next pick of the prizes.

For placing 3rd and 4th, _Prince_ and Mukkamoto each get a bye to Round 2 of the next regular tournament, in addition to one Pokemon from my Breeding Centre here.

As for Tourney #7, I'll keep with the traditional month-long registration period, thus making the start date the last day of this month, February 28th, 2009. So that means that in one week from today, I shall start my mass PM's. Watch out for them, and be sure to answer them. ^_^

Also of note is that Ooka still has his bye to Round 3 this time. Furthermore, should POKEMASTERALEX decide to join, he also still has a bye to Round 2. And I believe -Lugia- also has two previous byes to Round 2(one for donating, and one for being a semi-finalist in Tourney #5) which he could use. ^_^

Faceless*

YES!
    Years
    • ?
    • Seen Jan 17, 2013
    Now why isn't that surprising? aragorn won V_V (AGAIN.)

Congrats on crushing more PC'ers aragorn

Bly DX

Advanced Trainer
    Years
    Congatculations Aragornbird, you are really are the two timed champion.:classic:

Alakazam17, I sent a PM about me joining the main torney in team Europe and joining the Uber Side Torney, but I havent received a reply yet. I was wondering if you might have forgotten. BTW I'm not being impaisent in any way, just wondering.

Alakazam17

[b]Long time no see![/b]
    Years
    Congatculations Aragornbird, you are really are the two timed champion.:classic:

Alakazam17, I sent a PM about me joining the main torney in team Europe and joining the Uber Side Torney, but I havent received a reply yet. I was wondering if you might have forgotten. BTW I'm not being impaisent in any way, just wondering.
    I don't have a PM from you in my Inbox, Bly. Though if you sent it over a week ago, I may have deleted it already. If so, sorries about that. I'll add you right away. ^^

Alakazam17

[b]Long time no see![/b]
    Years
    Hmph, I'll play...

FC is in sig...
    Okay, you're in. But which team are you joining? America, Europe, or Australia?

Though, in regards to Team Australia, it looks like it'll probably be getting cut again. There were a bunch of good Aussie battlers here in the past, but I guess they've all gone astray. Heh.

Apock

Don't mess with Team Rocket...
    Years
    • Seen Aug 11, 2010
    im in the usa

so i guess i will be joining the usa team or w/e...

Ooka

[font=Maven Pro][color=#A75EE2]Cosmic[/color][/fon
    Years
    Darn, I'm leaving for a trip on that day, and will be gone for about four days, so I won't get to see the match-ups. xD

Back