• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

PC WiFi Tournament

Ichida

The Zealous Blue Partizan
Years
  • At work nao. Swamped. Montreal irritates me to no end.

Anyways, good to see you rejoin too. I look forward to crushing you in a tournament setting. XD

Alakazam17

[b]Long time no see![/b]
    Years
  • At work nao. Swamped. Montreal irritates me to no end.

Anyways, good to see you rejoin too. I look forward to crushing you in a tournament setting. XD

"Rejoin?"

As in, you've been in this thing before under a different name, Ultra Ball? =P

And you get extra points for liking Yanmega! :D

Volkner's Apprentice

PC Veteran Prize Fighter
    Years
  • I believe it starts next Saturday, which I just found out is when I get back. ;)

Hooray! Ooka won't miss the Draw Ceremony. Which isn't much of a ceremony, it's just Bill putting names on Random.org. haha.

I don't think I could have any particular preference on who I'd want to face in round one. Just who I don't want, but eh I'll be up to the challenge. I guess breaking out the DS for a few practice matches before next weekend wouldn't hurt. X_X

Alakazam17

[b]Long time no see![/b]
    Years
  • Well, I'm just about to start with the mass PM'ing. Hopefully all of these epic battlers will respond to them. And I have no doubt that they will. :D

And no, LOL. I use www.random.org's sequence generator. =P

Xairmo

G-String Grandmas, tonight on Sick, Sad World
    Years
  • I seriously thought you had some sort of "Wheel of Fortune" in your room that has all our names on it. Well there goes my fun now that I know the boring truth ;-;

Alakazam17

[b]Long time no see![/b]
    Years
  • Well actually, I do have a wheel. I just thought it was so lame that you guys would never believe me! :P

XD Well I sent out all the PM's, though I couldn't get one to Forci Stikane(as he apparently has PM's blocked) and Light Yamagi(who I assume had a name change since he registered). And Xairmo was the first to respond. =P

Back