• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

PC WiFi Tournament

Alakazam17

[b]Long time no see![/b]
    Years
    Well, it usually varies. The lowest turnout has been forty people, and the highest was eighty people. Tournament #8 will probably have somewhere in between, what with thirty-eight people entered already with less than two weeks left in the registration period. ^_^

Denzer

Why so serious?
    Years
    • Seen Jul 19, 2013
    Prize from me Juno ^_^ Anyways I'll look forward to summer activity on the PC Tournament!

22sa

ロミオとシンデレ? ?? �� �� �� �� �� �� �� ��
    Years
    I'll register for the singles and doubles tournament.

Alakazam17

[b]Long time no see![/b]
    Years
    =O 22sa is joining! Welcome! :D

I'll go ahead and add you to Team America. Good luck! ^_^

And junoliv, you got it. I'll send it over to you the next time we're both online.

Junoliv

'Luv ur pokemon' how pathetic
    Years
    • Seen Jul 31, 2021
    =O 22sa is joining! Welcome! :D

I'll go ahead and add you to Team America. Good luck! ^_^

And junoliv, you got it. I'll send it over to you the next time we're both online.
    since [FONT=&quot]we're both here, can i get it no[/FONT] [FONT=&quot]w?[/FONT]

Alakazam17

[b]Long time no see![/b]
    Years
    Well, I guess we just missed each other. >_<

Unless you're invisible, in which case just let me know so we can do the trade. ^^

natedogg

Ahhh, it's so hot...
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Ohio
    • Seen Nov 16, 2011
    i would like to join the singles american team and can i also join the team UU

Last edited:
    Years
    • he/him
    • Seen yesterday
    Can I drop out of the Doubles and UU ranks? My teams for those aren't that great, I thought I would have time to work on them, but I have been busy. =P

Jake♫

► My Happy Little Pill 
    Years
    I've got to drop UU as well, I don't have enough time with my job and school to pull my team together :/

Bly DX

Advanced Trainer
    Years
    Wow, already the 8th tournament, well I was gonna focus on trading my pokemon from my Diamond to my new Platinum(Birthday Present) but since I want to use Platinum for the next tournament.

I guess I'll join Team Europe, Team Doubles, Team Underused but as for Team NFE, are pokemon that don't evolve such as Tropious is allowed?

Denzer

Why so serious?
    Years
    • Seen Jul 19, 2013
    Oh no, I don't have a team or strategy for the doubles or NFE. Guess I better hit the daycare and start breeding. Oh and Zam I would like to donate another prize.

Jake♫

► My Happy Little Pill 
    Years
    I've got a wonderful little Shroomish I'd love to donate to you guys. IV bred with 31s in Attack and Speed (I don't know the others off the top of my head XD), and it has Seed Bomb and Substitute on it.

Alakazam17

[b]Long time no see![/b]
    Years
    Awesome, some more donations. I'll PM the lot of you when I'm ready for trading. :D

And Ooka, we start on the 30th of May, two Saturdays from the present day. ^_^

Back