• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

PC WiFi Tournament

Alakazam17

[b]Long time no see![/b]
    Years
    I haven't received a PM. I'm assuming this is because I posted so close to the start date? Thought I better check anyways.
    That is correct. If you did not recieve a PM, and your name is still posted on the first page, then you have nothing to worry about. You're still in this. ^_^

Jake♫

► My Happy Little Pill 
    Years
    Just to let you know Bill, I had my name changed from Finn Hudson, so if you want to edit the first post that'd be fantastic ^_^

Zan

Electric Mad!
    Years
    hi i like to enter the #10 Tournament
    i will be in the Australia group as its close to where i am.
    Thanks

Zan

Electric Mad!
    Years
    VGC = Video game championship series
    the rules for this are:
    Pokémon Level 51 and higher being automatically graded down to Level 50 for the duration of the battle,

:Any Pokémon below Level 50 will stay at its current level,

:Arceus, Celebi, Darkrai, Deoxys, Jirachi, Manaphy, Mew, Phione, and Shaymin cannot participate

:A team cannot contain more than two of Dialga, Giratina, Groudon, Ho-Oh, Kyogre, Lugia, Mewtwo, Palkia, and Rayquaza during a battle

thats the rules for VGC

Alakazam17

[b]Long time no see![/b]
    Years
    VGC = Video game championship series
    the rules for this are:
    Pokémon Level 51 and higher being automatically graded down to Level 50 for the duration of the battle,

:Any Pokémon below Level 50 will stay at its current level,

:Arceus, Celebi, Darkrai, Deoxys, Jirachi, Manaphy, Mew, Phione, and Shaymin cannot participate

:A team cannot contain more than two of Dialga, Giratina, Groudon, Ho-Oh, Kyogre, Lugia, Mewtwo, Palkia, and Rayquaza during a battle

thats the rules for VGC
    Wow, thanks for the info, Zan! :D

And seeing as most of that is either not mandatory, or already banned on the first page, no, VGC rules shall not be being used here. You aren't even allowed one Dialga here, let alone "more than two." =P

Back