• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

PC WiFi Tournament

Alakazam17

[b]Long time no see![/b]
    Years
    Probably when the fifth generation games come out, bringing out all those "sometimes" Pokemon fans out of the wordwork.

But HgSs will help too! :D

Zan

Electric Mad!
    Years
    Your welcome Alakazam17 but the last rule:

A team cannot contain more than two of Dialga, Giratina, Groudon, Ho-Oh, Kyogre, Lugia, Mewtwo, Palkia, and Rayquaza during a battle

I think that means you can have 2 of the pokemon on that list but no more

Manganum

Your local sine wave
    Years
    I'd like to join, I'm in Australia, but I can't guarantee it. I'll have to get my router working with my DS, for a start, then training and stuff, since I started a new game... I'll see how it goes and get back to you.
    Ah. It starts tomorrow. Put me up for Team Australia, then, but I won't be here tomorrow afternoon. Just letting you know.

Zan

Electric Mad!
    Years
    I never sead i liked VGC lol

but yea no ubers in here Please ^_^

I think it starts the 27th in USA?
    If so then its the 28th for us Mangnum

Last edited:

Griffinbane

I hate Smeargle.
    Years
    People's got until the tourney begins to register. So approx. 30 hours technically, but in actuality, whenever Alakazam wakes up on Saturday (in the US, folks!), does the brackets and declares the tourney open. Heh.

Alakazam17

[b]Long time no see![/b]
    Years
    People's got until the tourney begins to register. So approx. 30 hours technically, but in actuality, whenever Alakazam wakes up on Saturday (in the US, folks!), does the brackets and declares the tourney open. Heh.
    What she said. XD

It'll probably be sometime in the morning for me, around 3 PM GMT. ^_^

Alakazam17

[b]Long time no see![/b]
    Years
    They're allowed, but so are versions where they can't battle. So if you plan on using one, it'd be best to confirm that your opponent is using Platinum first.

Peeky Chew

Master of Palettes
    Years
    Oh good! I got confused since it says pairings.
    Can't wait for it to start, but at the same time, wish I had longer to polish my team.

Zan

Electric Mad!
    Years
    you do relise manganum that it only starts tomorow and you have 2 weeks to have your battle right?

anyway Good luck to all and have a nice weekend

Lokiman42

Water Type > Dragon Type
    Years
    I might as well go ahead and join. Count me in. (America plz)

EDIT - Does the Skarm/Bliss/Cress rule apply in this tourney? I would be very upset if I ended up against more than one of those in the same battle!

Last edited:

Alakazam17

[b]Long time no see![/b]
    Years
    I might as well go ahead and join. Count me in. (America plz)

EDIT - Does the Skarm/Bliss/Cress rule apply in this tourney? I would be very upset if I ended up against more than one of those in the same battle!
    No, there is no such rule in this tourney. Sorries. :/

And with that aside, I now announce the start of Tournament #10! :D

The majority of you replied to the PM's no problem, and I only had to DQ two people, Tsukimaru and Denzer. As for the rest of you, here are your Round One Pairings!

Tournament 10 Pairings

Round One

Team America

BurgerBoy VS parkwater

crimsonstorm VS Jake♫

vidgamer4 VS Arcanist

Painter VS pokemonleaguechamp

dr4g0n12 VS Kepov

Ult.Strike VS hiphiphippo

Ooka VS Loxius

Lokiman42 VS Sacred MiKeY

Griffinbane VS andersennavy

Alakazam17 VS Aro-kun

Free Rounds: No, you fail, polkop, Ami Mizuno

Team Europe

_Prince_ VS Peeky Chew

RocketExec. VS Kenpachi316

Piplup-Trainer VS Opposite Day

Pave Low VS shot571

Free Round: Mukkamoto

Team Australia

Blaziquaza VS justjake

Sceptre VS Zan

Mukkamoto & No, you fail get their free rounds for their standing in the last tournament, polkop gets one for donating, and Ami Mizuno gets one for being the odd-one out during the randomization process. Furthermore, Sceptre and Zan are battling because they were the respective odd-ones out for their teams. Whoever wins will go back to their regular team in Round Two.

Explanations aside, this tournament is looking fairly big, folks. So let's be sure to make it one of the most epic in recent memory, okay! For the next two weeks, you'll be able to set up these battles, and relay the results to me in preparation for Round Two. And the deadline for this will be Saturday, March 13th, 2010. Good luck!

And with that....

COMMENCE! :D​

Back