• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

PC WiFi Tournament

Junoliv

'Luv ur pokemon' how pathetic
    Years
    • Seen Jul 31, 2021
    Almost all day?... you need to define "all day" ._.

Last edited:

Junoliv

Years
    • Seen Jul 31, 2021
    You probably live in a different time zone, and btw your "link" in your sig is not working.
    Yes because the site server went down yesterday. Try me there again tomoz if you dont find me here.

EDIT: I WAS ON PRACTICALLY ALL DAY AND KEPOV SIGNED IN FOR LIKE 15 MINS. THEN SIGNED OUT. I BARELY HAD TIME TO VM HIM BEFORE HE WENT INACTIVE. NOT ONLY THAT BUT THE DAY THAT I CAUGHT HIM ON HE SAID HE WOULD VM ME WHEN READY BUT I HAD TO WAIT MANY DAYS.STILL I GOT NO VM UNTIL I VM'D HIM. THIS IS GETTING ANNOYING!!

Last edited:

shot571

lol it was 3 crits and one flinch but it was an awesome battle. happy that i went out to a worthy battler and not just some random guy.

Alakazam17

[b]Long time no see![/b]
    Years
    I honestly can't tell if it's coincidence you guys can't battle, or whether one of you is purposely avoiding the other. :/

In this case I'll either DQ the least active, or DQ both of you for not battling. I'm pretty sure of which route I'll be taking now, but you guys still have over a day before I have to do anything. So good luck! =D

Junoliv

Years
    • Seen Jul 31, 2021
    I honestly can't tell if it's coincidence you guys can't battle, or whether one of you is purposely avoiding the other. :/

In this case I'll either DQ the least active, or DQ both of you for not battling. I'm pretty sure of which route I'll be taking now, but you guys still have over a day before I have to do anything. So good luck! =D
    Well it should be pretty obvious by now that i would not avoid a battle. But seriously anyoen who is on the battle stadium thread should see how often im browsing this thread. Well i guess i will be here again tomorrow.

EDIT: LAST DAY TO GET THE MATCH DONE AND KEPOV HASN'T COME ON. *SIGH*

Last edited:

Junoliv

Years
    • Seen Jul 31, 2021
    Isnt it funny that after the deadline i meet u online? Well im here now and you are here. Even though Zam has moved me on, i think its ok for us to battle for the spot so since ur here. vm me ur fc and lets do it.

EDIT: Well i suppose you are not really here but just signed in. At least you stayed on past 6 this time. And lol about the afraid to battle you part. You obviously don't know who you;'re talking to. But since you still seem to not yet be ready... Ooka i'll be seeing you soon. Contact me when you are online. You have a knack of finding me so i have no worries about getting this battle done.

Last edited:

Demigod

umop ap!sdn
    Years
    YOU have no idea who I am, you must not know what youtube is, or known youtube for more then 1 year.. I use to be an elite youtube battler. Beat Nacho twice out of 3 and other great battlers. You are a no namer, I asked players around poke federations and no one knows you. Trust me you wouldn't beat me if we actually had the chance to battle.

SCV058

The Able Vet
    Years
    Even though I'm not in the tournament...
    I feel obligated to point out how utterly childish this arguing is. Kepov, you think you are special cause you beat Nacho? Plenty of people have beat him, including me. Its not that great. I think both of you are at fault here, and if you don't like how it turns out, then handle it with maturity...
    This sort of arguing is what is killing the Battle Stadium..
    "OMG!!! HAX!!!" "HE RAN AWAY!!! HE SUCKS!!!

I'm done ranting...xD

Good luck to competitors in the next round.

Last edited:

parkwater

Getting serious about battling
    Years
    • tn
    • Seen Nov 21, 2013
    on a better note me and justjake should get our match done this weekend

Back