• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

PC WiFi Tournament

Junoliv

'Luv ur pokemon' how pathetic
    Years
    • Seen Jul 31, 2021
    YOU have no idea who I am, you must not know what youtube is, or known youtube for more then 1 year.. I use to be an elite youtube battler. Beat Nacho twice out of 3 and other great battlers. You are a no namer, I asked players around poke federations and no one knows you. Trust me you wouldn't beat me if we actually had the chance to battle.
    Yeah you are right. You are the greatest because you play on youtube. I mean its not like anyone can play on youtube. lol nacho's? Try this one: I tutored mammonalt who was number one on shoddy smogon and he still loses to me on wifi.Thats enough of that, click on the link in my sig find me and we will settle it there. Stop spamming the thread since you aren't in the tourny. Now to things that actually matter...

Ooka please hit me up when you are on. I'm a bit rusty coming back after a year but it should be fun. I'm trying to get some battles in to shake off the rust. But whenever you come online hit me up. you know how...

Last edited:

parkwater

Getting serious about battling
    Years
    • tn
    • Seen Nov 21, 2013
    ok justjake when u see this vm me a time u can battle
    thought it was suppsoe to be this weekend but idk

Ooka

[font=Maven Pro][color=#A75EE2]Cosmic[/color][/fon
    Years
    Well, I'm leaving to Vegas tonight, so I'll try to get it finished by the end of the day. If not I'll have to find a new connection, and we won't be there for about a week (Stopping in a few places) so yeah. Today will have to be the day.

Lost to Juno 1-0. A very good game.

Now that I have computer access again, I want to say exactly how great the match was. It got down to our last two Pokemon, and I lived his hit, unfortunately, the flinch decided the battle. The last move it could have went anywhere, I couldn't have lost in a better battle. Looking for Prince and Juno in the finals unless activity boots one of them out. But good luck to everyone else in the tourney. :D

Last edited:

justjake

Wrath to the stars above.
    Years
    well it was a good battle until we disconnected - however at the time of disconnection he had one 'mon left and i had six left - up to you zammy

FYI - I'll probably be offline for the next week (12th-18th), I'm on holiday. Even if there is wireles internet at my hotel, It will probably be WPA security, pay per use or just generally incompatible with meh DSi. Seeya's all on Monday.

Last edited:

Alakazam17

[b]Long time no see![/b]
    Years
    Okay, here we go:

Quarter Final

Kenpachi316 VS Junoliv

Mukkamoto/pokemonleaguechamp VS _Prince_

Griffinbane VS justjake

I see that Mukkamoto and pokemonleaguechamp are actively getting ready for their battle, so I'll give them the courtesy of not picking a default winner for the rest of the weekend. ^^

Also, seeing as we only have three battles going on now, there will be one lucky loser moving on the Semi Final along with each of winners. As a result I'd ask all of you to tell me your final scores for your battles(ie. I beat Alakazam 3-0). And I'd ask that that all be relayed to me no later than Saturday, April 24th, 2010. Thanks, and good luck! And with that aside....

COMMENCE! :D​

parkwater

Getting serious about battling
    Years
    • tn
    • Seen Nov 21, 2013
    well im glad i lost to someone worth loseing to this time lol
    gg justjake
    and since u beat me u HAVE TO WIN FOR THE BOTH OF US lol

Years
    • Seen Jan 5, 2023

I see that Mukkamoto and pokemonleaguechamp are actively getting ready for their battle, so I'll give them the courtesy of not picking a default winner for the rest of the weekend. ^^

Tried my best to stay on all day to hopefully get the battle done. No progress.
    Hopefully it'll happen soon.

Alakazam17

[b]Long time no see![/b]
    Years
    Weekend's over. :/

pokemonleaguechamp wins the activity contest, though you both still have until Wednesday night to get your results in. ^^

PokemonLeagueChamp

Traveling Hoenn once more.
    Years
    I'll try to get in and battle him, but TBH I doubt that'll happen.

I'd lol so hard if I won this tourney because everyone I was supposed to face went inactive. That's the only reason I even got this far, to be frank.

Last edited:

Junoliv

Years
    • Seen Jul 31, 2021
    Well since this has been dead for sometime i guess i can liven it up. This "lucky loser" spots i believe should not go to anyone who has faced someone who is still in the competition. This is because i use the same team throughout and it is not fair to me that someone i already battled and won against who has seen my team gets back in the competition. Its like giving him/her double chance of winning against me now when i won the match when it was suppose to be won. So in choosing the "lucky loser", it has to go to someone who has not faced any person remaining in the competition as it compromises things for those who actually won their spot. I don't think that any of the remaining contestants will object to that.

Manga

Manga Lover~
    Years
    Hi.

My Friend who told me about this site was on here..

His username was Ochigi.

He was in the hospital since about February..

He was diagnosed with Swine Flu.

He's still in the hospital.He just wanted me to tell you guys that he's sorry he never responded saying he dropped..

Junoliv

Years
    • Seen Jul 31, 2021
    I was scheduled to be his opponent and he v/m'd me so its ok.

Back