• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

PC WiFi Tournament

Griffinbane

I hate Smeargle.
    Years
    Why don't you type his name under search forums? It's under More, on the right side of the forums. Btw, Join date: September 20th, 2010. Last visit: September 20th, 2010. Me smells a default win...

ThatKidMike

yall fuccbois
    Years
    • Seen Oct 16, 2013
    I've been contacting Denzer but we haven't been able to get anything set up yet. Just letting you know.

Years
    • Seen Oct 21, 2010
    I got really lucky but my luck never last kind of like life never really does last the more you enjoy life the faster it slips away. Who ever im paired up with next will destroy me such a painful process of elimination

Oh sorry I won forgot to say that amongst all my desperation.

Last edited:

Demigod

umop ap!sdn
    Years
    I got really lucky but my luck never last kind of like life never really does last the more you enjoy life the faster it slips away. Who ever im paired up with next will destroy me such a painful process of elimination

Oh sorry I won forgot to say that amongst all my desperation.

Good read but you should cheer up a bit, it's not like you lost :laugh:

iKokoro

Yada Yada
    Years
    ryziken

Can't seem to catch this guy ever since Sunday when he was available, but I wasn't at the time. =/ He hasn't been on since the 27th, I don't know what to do.

Demigod

umop ap!sdn
    Years
    Isn't two weeks(October 9th) a bit too much as a time limit for one round?
    Maybe it would be easier if it was a one week round, users would make a better effort in making sure to get their battle done sooner.

Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Jan 23, 2011
    Maybe it would be easier if it was a one week round, users would make a better effort in making sure to get their battle done sooner.

If my opponent would battle me instead of breed i would.
    And since I'm going somewhere on the day he specified I'm not sure we will get the battle done.

Alakazam17

[b]Long time no see![/b]
    Years
    If past tournaments are any indicator, it's not enough time. XD

For awhile, I would end up extending it to three, or even four weeks, until I decided on a zero-point-one tolerance policy earlier this year. XD

There are eight more battles left to go, and the deadline is in six days. Good luck, folks! :D

GalacticMars

Gleek :]
    Years
    If past tournaments are any indicator, it's not enough time. XD

For awhile, I would end up extending it to three, or even four weeks, until I decided on a zero-point-one tolerance policy earlier this year. XD

There are eight more battles left to go, and the deadline is in six days. Good luck, folks! :D
    My opponent hasn't been signed on since September 20.

Alakazam17

[b]Long time no see![/b]
    Years
    Crazyhand was just a day late in responding to my email a few weeks ago, so if you want, you can battle him instead. ^^

Back