• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

PC WiFi Tournament

KioShock

In love with Gardevoir
    Years
    • Seen Sep 13, 2010
    count me in
    i would love to be in tourney
    fc in signature
    oh and im in Team Europe

aragornbird

(。◕‿‿◕。)
    Years
    ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

I'll be entering this tournament since I'll be getting Wi-Fi again next week.

US East please.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

psychomew2

Rank 1: Otsdarva
    Years
    • Seen Jun 5, 2014
    I would like to sign up for this if im able. My fc is in my sig, and im in eastern america. Im guessing that ill be pwned in round one, but you never know till you try i guess XD.

Alakazam17

[b]Long time no see![/b]
    Years
    When does this tournament start anyways?

Whenever Zam17 thinks we have enough people to start it
    XD good answer.

Well, as of this moment, we have 29 people registered for this tournament. It has been nearly a month since sign-ups began, so it's time to say when this thing will start. And that will be Saturday, September 25th, 2010. Thus, I'll be PM'ing all the participants tomorrow as scheduled, a week before things start off again. ^_^

Last edited:

Denzer

Why so serious?
    Years
    • Seen Jul 19, 2013
    Looking forward to this tournament even though I haven't Wi-Fi Battled in months.

Alakazam17

[b]Long time no see![/b]
    Years
    There, the PM's are sent. And I've already gotten four replies, the first of which coming from sologuy369.

Let's make this the first time I don't have to DQ anyone before this thing starts! :D

And on another note...I fail at copy-pasting from last tourney. *sweatdrop*

Last edited:
    Back