• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

PC WiFi Tournament

Volkner's Apprentice

PC Veteran Prize Fighter
Years
Plus..those extra argument posts were unnecessary folks, let's just leave the thread for results and "gg's".

Speaking of which, about 10 days left! Try to get your fights done this week/weekend so hopefully we can have the last four standing by the end of September. Then the next one can start right away!

Volkner's Apprentice

PC Veteran Prize Fighter
Years
Soulinferno
Law07
Richard Steel
Ichida
Samson
Burzes
Shadowdragon154
aragornbird
Karsen
Cakekun
fabio875
-: Trey :-
Ichaste Pekoni
xXscytherXx
Kurogane

^_^ Whee! This is going well, there's pretty much a battle finished each day. Keep it up!

Last edited:

Always and Never

Nick // Always and Never
Years
I know, now's the time you get the feeling in your stomach when you're playing the battles.

I mean, in that last battle I was punching my leg as hard as I could because I was getting so frustrated. I don't realize how hard I'm hitting it until the pain sets in. ;_;

Ichida

The Zealous Blue Partizan
Years
I was shrieking so much by the time my final sweeper came out I thought I was gonna go Bankai. XDD.

Alakazam17

[b]Long time no see![/b]
Years
Oh, I am so looking forward to having a competitive battle, hopefully within the next week to two. The last person-to-person battle I had involved my brother and I, who were both n00bs at the time. >_>

Ichida said:
I was shrieking so much by the time my final sweeper came out I thought I was gonna go Bankai. XDD.
Great line there, XD.

Years
  • Seen Aug 11, 2009
Oh, there Paranoia is, again...and there he goes. He just popped in for about five minutes. >.< *slaps forehead*

Normal or Hollow version? XD

Ichida

The Zealous Blue Partizan
Years
Could have gone either way. At times I sounded like Ichigo, but by the time I had finished, I was cackling like Hollow Ichigo. XDDDD!

Soulinferno

Bandit
Years
  • Seen Mar 22, 2009
Either im the most unluckiest person ever or the luckiest person ever depending on your own perspective to me this is bad.

My opponent (GOPgabe) and I were supposed to have our battle yesterday but unfortunately his DS is now busted. =( So he had to forfeit his match.

Volkner's Apprentice

PC Veteran Prize Fighter
Years
Well if what you say is truuuuue...

Soulinferno
Law07
Richard Steel
Ichida
Samson
Burzes
Hinamori_Momo
aragornbird
Karsen
Cakekun
fabio875
-: Trey :-
Ichaste Pekoni
Always and Never
Kurogane

Rack up another for my picks. ;] I'm 5-2 so far.

Last edited:
Back