• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

PC WiFi Tournament

Law07

<--Kaboom-->
Years
Right, I've added _Prince_ on MSN and even though I've tried he doesnt talk to me, and seems to be ignoring the WiFi tournament completely.

So I'm claiming that I'm trying to get this battle done.

Years
  • Seen Aug 11, 2009
Well, I'll now be sending out PM's to those who don't have results yet. Also known as these people:

_Prince_ VS Law07

Pn0y VS Richard Steel

Red X VS Burzes

Hinamori_Momo VS supermandudekid

aragornbird VS chibi

Ichaste Pekoni VS Paranoia

Kurogane VS Dragon Tamer Ed

All of these battles need results by midnight on Friday, GMT-5 aka Eastern. At that point I'll disqualify anyone who hasn't responded-save for Paranoia & aragornbird, each holding free continues-and commence with assigning the pairings for Round 3.

Also, as I have said before, no matter what the outcome from the above battles, we will not have a round 2.5, heh.

Ah, now I see what's going on: Paranoia's just playing around until the due date comes and I get disqualified while he gets a free pass -.-'. Yes, I sent him TWO PMs on two seperate days when he was online, each time met with him immediately logging off without responding. Today, I found a PM from him saying he'd be on today at the time I specified (even though it was the time I specified for THAT SPECIFIC DAY), yet lo and behold, he was nowhere to be seen -.-"...

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Jun 17, 2009
Wow Ichaste you must be pretty good for him to be ducking out everyone time you're meant to battle. I'd say that he deserves a DQ for that 100%.

Alakazam17

[b]Long time no see![/b]
Years
Well, he'll get a free pass for losing a battle. And, last time I checked, 'losing' means that his opponent gets through to the next round. :D

So, unless you face Paranoia in the next 24 hours and lose, it looks like you'll be moving on. Likewise, Paranoia won't get another Continue after this.

PS: if you respond to my PM saying that you can't find your opponent, I'll disqualify them and you'll move on. Though, with the exception of aragornbird, everyone has posted since the pairings were made. >_>

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Aug 11, 2009
Well, he'll get a free pass for losing a battle. And, last time I checked, 'losing' means that his opponent gets through to the next round. :D

So, unless you face Paranoia in the next 24 hours and lose, it looks like you'll be moving on. Likewise, Paranoia won't get another Continue after this.

Then...I suggest we go ahead and do that, so both of us can go ahead to the next round without having to deal with playing tag at the last minute @_@...

Alakazam17

[b]Long time no see![/b]
Years
Okay then. I assume Paranoia will agree, as it looks like he can't/won't battle you by tomorrow.

And now there were five....

Now, an announcement:

As I said I'll be editing the rules for next time. This will most likely include different and/or better prizes for winners, punishments for no-shows, and an official vote on the use of non-Uber Legends. I'll make out a new layout and post it here once this tournament comes to an end. I encourage feedback from the participants, both before and after I make it up.

The above will be put at the top of the first post. ^_^

Last edited:

Wish

No spoils for the meek.
Years
  • Seen Feb 11, 2018
Ouch! That's close! I PMed Dragon Trainer Ed and hopefully have our battle tomorrow. I just hope I can get on tomorrow before he logs off >.< He logs off 2 hours before I can touch the computer. I hope I can access it >.<

Volkner's Apprentice

PC Veteran Prize Fighter
Years
To be the first noted suggestion, heh, I'd like to make sure the four semi-finalists in this tourney recieve byes in the first round only. It seems like a good way to start them off, unfortunetly for Supermandudekid, he may become the next Law07 (aka, having 10 byes into the semis then losing and still receiving one in the next tourney, even though he may need the battle experience.)

Of course I have faith in both of their battle skills! haha. I hope, and I know Pokemasteralex does as well, to be able to battle to our full extent in the next bracket. Right now we're both college prepping and trying to stay on top of senior classes..

Years
  • Seen Jun 17, 2009
I can't wait! This is the first big tournament I've been in before and it's really exciting being in it, the 3rd round match-ups get posted tonight right?

Years
  • Seen Mar 25, 2008
I'm pretty sure Round 2 ends at 12:00 PM EST, leaving you some 9 hours, 16 minutes, and 21 seconds as of the time of writing.

Dragon Tamer Ed

Formerly DarkParukia
Years
Alright. About almost an hour ago, I noticed Kurogane was online, so I PMed him. Nothing. I PMed him twice more over the space of this hour, nothing. Then I see he's logged off. And I have to head offline now. Since this is the last night of the tourney I don't know what to do. Who gets the goshdarn win, for a start?

Alakazam17

[b]Long time no see![/b]
Years
Of the five battles left:

_Prince_ VS Law07 <==Should be happening before midnight.

Pn0y VS Richard Steel <==As Richard Steel seems to be more active around the thread, I'll grant him the win if nothing comes of this battle.

Red X VS Burzes <==Both are active, yet no results have come. I'll need an answer by midnight, or I'll have to take both of you out.

aragornbird VS chibi <==Assuming we don't get a battle, aragornbird will use his Free Continue and both will move on. However, if aragornbird wants to save his Continue, I need results by midnight.

Kurogane VS Dragon Tamer Ed <==As Kurogane hasn't been seen around lately, in addition to the fact that he hasn't responded to Ed's nor my PM's, I'll disqualify him if nothing comes by midnight.

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Jun 17, 2009
You say 12pm in some battles and midnight for the others. I assume it's midnight which would be 12am, kind of confusing for the others? Also, the 3rd round match-ups get posted tonight right? If so then I can't wait =)

Back