• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

PC WiFi Tournament

Years
    • Seen Aug 11, 2009
    He did it, Ichaste. Are you going to admit you're lazier then him?

I already told you there's technological conflictions with it, as well.

(......"admit"?? That suggests you thought that already...)

What, I'm supposed to mentally index every post I come across? I'm not digging through every single post a member makes just to find a single instance where a member posts a screen name...or doesn't post a screen name. You'll remember you wrote something, sure, but don't expect everyone else to.

Considering it was literally two pages back in this thread, there isn't much searching involved.

(...Wait, I apologize: the actual post was at the bottom of the third page back. My reasons why not were on the second one.)

Besides, you seem to enjoy digging through every single post a member makes to dig up dirt on their team, so why not?

In an hour or so, I'll be able to battle. Maybe we could try our match then? I can't wait until I prove that I'm not a total hack.

Um...you seem to have logged off right when I came on, so......

Oh, one more thing:

Yeah, there is a search function. I use it, do you?

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Mar 25, 2008
    3 times, this happened. Now we know each other's movesets and pokemon. Lame.

I'll try changing a few settings, which will hopefully let us get a full battle in.

Richard Lynch

Professor Lynch
    Years
  • Because everyone here seems dead set against using irc, I registered an msn name to organise battles.

'[email protected]'

If you see me on at all then message me, and maybe we'll battle. I'll add everyone left in the tournament.

Edit: I still need the msn nicks for Karsen, Ichaste Pekoni, and Richard Steel, as they aren't in their profiles, unless they would prefer contacting me over irc.

Yeah, all I have is AIM. So if you have that, by all means add me.

Like I said in my own thread, with college and work both on my back, free time is going to rather limited. But I'll always try to set aside a bit of time to battle, if the need should arise.

aragornbird

(。◕‿‿◕。)
    Years
  • *~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Icida, PM me sometime so we can meet on Wi-Fi. I'm basically free on Monday and Tuesday since I only have one class.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Years
    • Seen Aug 11, 2009
    Hmm...well, myself, Ichida, and Richard aren't having many problems, but it would seem that genus and (maybe?) aragornbird are having Wi-Fi problems...will this have an effect on the tournament? Hmm......

...Ow...and to think, I actually thought highly of you. We've already been over this, Ichida: I can't use MSN. There are important programs on my computer that are simply incompatible with it.

Ichida

The Zealous Blue Partizan
    Years
  • Because using instant messaging is much more convenient for sorting out issues with a battle rather than PMs. There's no reason you can't leave the messenger online as if it were a program.

Years
    • Seen Aug 11, 2009
    Because using instant messaging is much more convenient for sorting out issues with a battle rather than PMs. There's no reason you can't leave the messenger online as if it were a program.

:\ There's a whole list of things wrong with that I could list, but that would be getting further off-topic...

Let's take this to PMs, shall we?

Years
    • Seen Mar 25, 2008
    Well this has been going nowhere.

Next Thursday, a little after 2:30 EST, someone get on so I can battle them.

Preferably over Shoddybattle since it's more reliable, but wifi is fine too.

Alakazam17

[b]Long time no see![/b]
    Years
  • Yeah, I think I'll have to make a deadline if this continues to go nowhere.

At the rate this is going, it looks like the final will involve Richard Steel and....the next winner. :D

aragornbird

(。◕‿‿◕。)
    Years
  • *~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Sorry, I've been busy lately, but I think I got a decent connection now. I still haven't tested it out though, so I may be wrong. So Ichida, I'm ready if you are. Also, I prefer we use PMs since I hate IMs.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Alakazam17

[b]Long time no see![/b]
    Years
  • So, correct me if I'm wrong here:

aragornbird: Has been away for awhile, and his WiFi may not be working.

genus: Only coming to PC to check this thread, and wants to IM the others for battles.

Ichida: Possibly lost interest in Pokemon battling? O_o

Karsen: Goes to PC frequently, but hasn't posted in nearly a month.

Ichaste Pekoni: Having difficulty finding his opponents, for reasones stated above(ie: he can't IM).

Richard Steel: Too busy pwning PC'ers, myself included. Though he won the only battle thus far.

Wow....well, it has been awhile since I announced the semi-final, so I think I should make a deadline, which will be

Saturday, December 1st, 2007.

At this time, the two with the most wins will move on to the Final.​

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Aug 11, 2009
    So, correct me if I'm wrong here:

Ichida: Possibly lost interest in Pokemon battling? O_o

Oh, come now, this is ICHIDA we're talking about. Him losing interest in battling would be like......Bush pulling out of Iraq--it isn't going to happen.

That's pretty much right on my part, though I've also had a bit of a more hectic schedule lately, making it even harder for me.

Bishopk

meow :)
    Years
    • CO
    • Seen Feb 16, 2018
    Oh, come now, this is ICHIDA we're talking about. Him losing interest in battling would be like......Bush pulling out of Iraq--it isn't going to happen.

That's pretty much right on my part, though I've also had a bit of a more hectic schedule lately, making it even harder for me.

Well, I talked to him on MSN a few days ago, and it doesn't seem like he has any interest in Pokémon anymore.
    Of course, you should probably talk to him yourself.

Back