• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

PC WiFi Tournament

Alakazam17

[b]Long time no see![/b]
Years
  • I read a post somewhere on this forum(I forget where now) that made me suspect that of Ichida. XD

As for the next Tournament, I expect sometime around the first week of the New Year. Though the registration period will begin before that. :D

Ooka

[font=Maven Pro][color=#A75EE2]Cosmic[/color][/fon
    Years
  • But I believe that he also said if the fourth gen came out, he would probably regain interest.

Alakazam17

[b]Long time no see![/b]
    Years
  • I think that was fifth gen, though I doubt that'll come out before the tournament is over.

Though, at the rate we're going....:D

Ooka

[font=Maven Pro][color=#A75EE2]Cosmic[/color][/fon
    Years
  • Oh, yeah,.... I feel like an utter failure at life right now.... I don't even know how many Pokemon generations there are.....

Bishopk

meow :)
    Years
    • CO
    • Seen Feb 16, 2018
    Oh yeah, that's right. It was if there was a superior third wheel of the 4th gen, like Yellow, Crystal and Emerald were.
    Even so, I wouldn't expect to see Ichida around too often.

Alakazam17

[b]Long time no see![/b]
    Years
  • wow, look how this turned out, XD.

The final six includes a guy who quit Pokemon, someone who can't get his connection working, another who hasn't posted in a month, one who only comes to PC to check this thread, someone who had a semi-final match and lost, and Richard....

Does anyone see where this is going? XD

Years
    • Seen Aug 11, 2009
    wow, look how this turned out, XD.

The final six includes a guy who quit Pokemon, someone who can't get his connection working, another who hasn't posted in a month, one who only comes to PC to check this thread, someone who had a semi-final match and lost, and Richard....

Does anyone see where this is going? XD

>_> Yeah, I get it--I'm going to be the only one to lose a match. >_>

Now, if you'll excuse me, I'm going to go kill myself.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Mar 25, 2008
    Just confirming that I beat Ichaste in an absolutely brutal 6-0 match.

Your team isn't bad but a few of your moves and ev spreads seemed...odd.

Alakazam17

[b]Long time no see![/b]
    Years
  • Though this is a Round Robin. =P

Everyone battles everyone, and those with the most wins move to the final. And as of right now, it looks like it may be Richard VS genus. =O

Alakazam17

[b]Long time no see![/b]
    Years
  • Well, Karsen has told me that he is dropping out of the tournament. That leaves five of you still in this officially.

Ichida

The Zealous Blue Partizan
    Years
  • Sorry, but I think I've lost my passion for the game. Not to disappoint anyone, but I'm dropping out too. I have a lot of other things to deal with in my life.

Bishopk

meow :)
    Years
    • CO
    • Seen Feb 16, 2018
    Waaah! It's true.
    Who will we turn to as champion in our hour of need? Richard has been gone for a time now, too...

Faceless*

YES!
    Years
    • ?
    • Seen Jan 17, 2013
    Sorry, but I think I've lost my passion for the game. Not to disappoint anyone, but I'm dropping out too. I have a lot of other things to deal with in my life.

This is incredible O_O too incredible to be true anyways

Back