• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

PC WiFi Tournament

-: Trey :-

Vigilante of Wi-Fi
    Years
    • Seen Jun 1, 2008
    Ill be signing up and I vote yes to legends being in, Its not like we're using ubers or anything, so why not allow things lke Azelf,Heatran,Cress they all can be defeated rather easily

Ooka

[font=Maven Pro][color=#A75EE2]Cosmic[/color][/fon
    Years
    Ill be signing up and I vote yes to legends being in, Its not like we're using ubers or anything, so why not allow things lke Azelf,Heatran,Cress they all can be defeated rather easily

If they could be defeated easily there wouldn't be any controversy over letting them in the tourney....

Ooka

Years
    Well, I don't want to start an argument but CalmCune isn't one of them.... Why would you let all the legends in just because there are a couple of weak ones?

_Prince_

Pikachu?
    Years
    I'm saying just all non uber legends, but yeah I agree CM suicune is differcult to counter. But pokemon like Cresselia isn't doing much, Blissey is and always will be superior to Cresselia. I guess we can allow some pokemon from the legends.

Ooka

Years
    There is 1 difference between Blissey and Cresselia that IMO makes it better, the ability to Calm Mind.

Ooka

Years
    Well, all the times I've battled him I've beaten it, but not without it taking out a couple of my Pokes first.

Alakazam17

[b]Long time no see![/b]
    Years
    I've battled him like 8 times, and I only recall OHKOing Suicune 3 times. So yeah....

And for the record, my vote is against allowing legends. ^_^

Ooka

Years
    Well, the point is, they are legends, which means Nintendo made them have something normal Pokemon don't. So.. I vote NO LEGENDS.....

Alakazam17

[b]Long time no see![/b]
    Years
    I think it's pretty well known what your positions are on this case, heh. Both of you have relatively good arguements, and frankly, I only agree with one of you. But the majority rules in this case, so just wait and see what the others have to say. ^_^

_Prince_

Pikachu?
    Years
    Okay fine, you stick with your decision and I shall stick with mine. I don't really care about using or facing legends as long as they are OU and there are counters out for them, which is fair IMO.

beast1678

Upcomming Champion!
    Years
    ill join this tourny hopefully my team is rdy by then and i vote no for legends because if they didn't have a advantage over pokemon why would u call them legendaries

Back