• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

PC WiFi Tournament

aragornbird

(。◕‿‿◕。)
Years
  • *~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Guys, just ban all ubers and do a one legend per person rule. That way, people can still use legends if they want but can't make their entire team out of legends.

Not that you'd want to. An all legend team won't work well.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Alakazam17

[b]Long time no see![/b]
    Years
  • I do like the idea aragorn mentioned above. Lumine & _Prince_ have also mentioned it, I may add.

How about this: If legends are allowed, only one will be allowed per team.

This is not written in stone yet, so it could change before the start date.

Last edited:

.Aero

Tell Me I'm A Screwed Up Mess
    Years
  • I like that idea too. You know, at first I kinda thought legends' stats were a bit higher than more than 90% of the OU pokemon. But I went over a lot of their stats and a lot of them aren't that great. Just keep a OHKO clause in because Articuno can Mind Reader/Sheer Cold = Cheepest combo to exist.

~desu Saba~

Ooka

[font=Maven Pro][color=#A75EE2]Cosmic[/color][/fon
    Years
  • I guess that could work. Although it still means we'll have to deal with Celebi I'm sure.

This time can you make a rule about the wi-fi connection?

Alakazam17

[b]Long time no see![/b]
    Years
  • Just keep a OHKO clause in because Articuno can Mind Reader/Sheer Cold = Cheepest combo to exist.

~desu Saba~
    OHKO was one of the things I already added in the update.

~Kazaam~ said:
    This time can you make a rule about the wi-fi connection?
    I already had a rule about intentional disconnections, but I have added one on unintentional ones. If an obvious winner was evident, please say so. Otherwise you should have a rematch.

Alakazam17

[b]Long time no see![/b]
    Years
  • Oh.

As in the past, if two people cannot connect because of a connection problem, then the one with the problem should drop out.

But I think you are referring to what is happening between you and genus in the Halloween Tournament. If I understand correctly, you two only have problems when facing each other, yes? If such a scenario were to happen here, I'd probably be as frustrated as archer is now, heh.

If it were to happen, obvious solutions would be to go to a WiFi hotspot, as archer has already suggested, or perhaps going to a friend's house for the battle. I also realize that this may not be possible for all participants, so if we still have a problem, you could have the battle over Shoddy or NetBattle.

I honestly can't think of any other fair solution. I can think of a few that would be unfair to other players, which is why I shall not be suggesting them. >_>

Alakazam17

[b]Long time no see![/b]
    Years
  • Okay, this will be my last post here until the 7th of January. In the meantime, anyone can post to join the tournament; they just won't get their name on the list for a few weeks. XD

As for the voting, try to do it whenever you register to make it simple. On the day I come back, I will PM everyone who is then currently registered to make sure they are ready to begin. This is of course to avoid certain no shows. Unlike last time where I only PM'ed those with a low post count, this time I'll do it with everyone. So be on the look out for it, and answer it! =D

Kittyipawd

Waiting to see red again
    Years
    • Seen Oct 27, 2013
    I would like to join the tourney please.

2) choice 2 , I hate legends PEROID.

-.-

Pokemon Design Artist
    Years
  • Well, I have already started a team, all lvl 100's though because I have had them for a while..

-Staraptor
    -Glaceon
    -Mamoswine
    -Rhyperior
    -Charizard
    -Venosaur

Lady Nicole

hello o.o
    Years
  • Well, I have already started a team, all lvl 100's though because I have had them for a while..

-Staraptor
    -Glaceon
    -Mamoswine
    -Rhyperior
    -Charizard
    -Venosaur

Err... why did you just reveal your team? o.O

EDIT: If you edit your post I'll edit my quote and I won't tell anyone.

Last edited:
    Back