• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

PC WiFi Tournament

Alakazam17

[b]Long time no see![/b]
Years
  • No, I'll do that tomorrow at noon. If I do them too early someone will whine and say they intended to register at 11:59. XDD

Okay, there are 10 people who haven't answered my PM's yet:

amn493
    -: Trey :-
    Minabii
    Venom+
    MyFirstLvl100
    -.-
    PsyDragon Trainer
    piplup 2020
    Trodx
    flygon tamer

If your name is on this list, you will be disqualified if you do not get in contact with me by noon tomorrow. Furthermore, if you decide to join a future tournament, you will not be chosen for any benefits(ie Free Rounds), and you will have to participate in a preliminary round, aka Round Zero.

For the rest of you, I'll have the pairings up soon enough, so now's the time to get those team members trained and ready to go.

XD I've been doing this since April and only now am I able to participate. Looking forward to it! Heh, I'll probably end up pairing myself up with Shiraishi. >_>

Alakazam17

[b]Long time no see![/b]
    Years
  • Heh, we have 27 members, so one will get a bi. However, if I post the pairings an hour early, this leaves an hour open for registration. In other words, the person with the bi will have to battle this person in the unlikely event that s/he joins. XDD

*Editing this post with the brackets* ^^

Years
    • Seen Aug 11, 2009
    ONE LEGEND WILL BE ALLOWED PER TEAM. The final result was 12 for, 9 against. Still rather close, but the majority rules in the end.

Oh, great, things went crazy while I was gone. Now I'll have to take those into account, as well.

...Thank goodness for the one-per-team cap.

Last edited:

Alakazam17

[b]Long time no see![/b]
    Years
  • Okay, here we go with the pairings:

Tournament 3 Pairings

Round One

evilcheese VS KeNiFuS_VII

Kurogane VS Masterdoughboy

Rasendori2 VS _Prince_

jcurci VS Zet Netroc

Kuro VS Glisctillery

Sabaku no Gaara VS Minabii

TDB_leader VS Chompah :x

Loto VS Lady Nicole

Name VS Aboxif

Shiraishi VS Alakazam17

Teamtyranitar VS Bishopk

Tortured_Soul VS Smarties-chan

Lumine VS Ooka

Free Round: Ichaste Pekoni

And I would just like to point out what I said yesterday:
    Alakazam17 said:
    XD I've been doing this since April and only now am I able to participate. Looking forward to it! Heh, I'll probably end up pairing myself up with Shiraishi. >_>
    Yeah, I guess I jinxed it. Damn!

Anyways, all results should be in by Saturday, January 19th at noon. At that point I will post the pairings for the 2nd round. Good luck to you all! =D

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Aug 11, 2009
    Okay, here we go with the pairings:

Tournament 3 Pairings

Round One

Ichaste Pekoni VS Smarties-chan

-.- The one staff member participating, and I'm their first opponent. :'( *sigh* That's just my luck.

...At least I've got that bye to rely on, right? ......Right??

Last edited:

Alakazam17

[b]Long time no see![/b]
    Years
  • Oh, Jeez. You were one of the finalists from last round, weren't you? XD I was under the impression that none of them had returned. Sorry.

No, you don't get a bi, you get to skip the first round. Hold on while I change that, and I welcome you to Round Two! =D

Kittyipawd

Waiting to see red again
    Years
    • Seen Oct 27, 2013
    oh please zammy out of the four matches i have ever had with chompeh i always had lost , i gotta think of something..... how much time do we have?

.Aero

Tell Me I'm A Screwed Up Mess
    Years
  • So should I PM Minabii? What if I can't contact him/her. xD This shouldn't happen though because he/she replied to your PM.

~desu Saba~

Years
    • Seen Aug 11, 2009
    Oh, Jeez. You were one of the finalists from last round, weren't you? XD I was under the impression that none of them had returned. Sorry.

Yeah, I'm like, the ONLY one who returned. XP

No, you don't get a bi, you get to skip the first round. Hold on while I change that, and I welcome you to Round Two! =D

Yeah, that's what I meant. *shiftyeyes*

Yay. Now I've got another week to get a Legendary fixed up.

Faceless*

YES!
    Years
    • ?
    • Seen Jan 17, 2013
    I FIIIIGHT ABOXIF, YOU DIE NOW lol

I'll send him a PM

EDIT: This SHALL be the VERY First time I'm using a Legend, beware, if could be REALLY REALLY good, or really really suck haha

NessStar3000

Ever Perpetual
    Years
    • Seen Jan 27, 2011
    Just an assumption, but did the next tournament start yet? I was planning to join in, but I ended up losing myself through other various things in my life.

Lady Nicole

hello o.o
    Years
  • Loto VS Lady Nicole

I don't know anything about my opponent :| I don't really know what to expect. I feel... intimidated XD Hey, who knows? I'll just do my best and see what happens. All I'm aiming for is to get past the first round, so if I manage that I'll be really, really happy :) If not... then never mind XD

EDIT: Loto, you still there?

Back