• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

PC WiFi Tournament

Lumine

Basement Cat
Years
  • Are you open for never? J/K

Um, well, I was hoping you wouldn't mind waiting for me to finish the last pokemon for my team.

Oh alright take your time, I'm just looking up some stuff for my finals (which is in about a week...), let me know when you're ready bud.

_Prince_

Pikachu?
    Years
  • I'm just gonna wait for my opponent to PM me. :P
    Oh and I've been ty[ing 'Rasendori2' in the search for members lists, it says - Sorry - 'no matches. Please try some different terms.'

Loto

Fear Nuckle!
    Years
  • I don't know anything about my opponent :| I don't really know what to expect. I feel... intimidated XD Hey, who knows? I'll just do my best and see what happens. All I'm aiming for is to get past the first round, so if I manage that I'll be really, really happy :) If not... then never mind XD

EDIT: Loto, you still there?

You shouldn't be too intimidated about me I'm not all that great xD I can prob battle later today sometime. ;o

Alakazam17

[b]Long time no see![/b]
    Years
  • I'm just gonna wait for my opponent to PM me. :P
    Oh and I've been ty[ing 'Rasendori2' in the search for members lists, it says - Sorry - 'no matches. Please try some different terms.'
    If all else fails, just search for the post where he entered the tournament.

I did that, and noticed that he only has one post here. Though he answered my PM, so he should be around. You can find his profile here.

Kittyipawd

Waiting to see red again
    Years
    • Seen Oct 27, 2013
    Alakazam you will never understand the anger I have against you right now , Chompeh has always beaten me , ALWAYS ........

Ooka

[font=Maven Pro][color=#A75EE2]Cosmic[/color][/fon
    Years
  • How do you think I feel? Not only have I never beaten Lumine, but Lumine has beaten another person that I have never beaten.... I'm at the bottom of this totem pole I think.

Alakazam17

[b]Long time no see![/b]
    Years
  • Likewise, I have never won to Shiraishi, heh. One of those losses was in the Halloween Tournament. >_>

So the randomizer messed me up too, XD.

Wish

No spoils for the meek.
    Years
    • Seen Feb 11, 2018
    I'm just here to say that I'm not dead yet. I am still participating. I've never heard of Masterdoughboy so I checked his profile. It says he hasn't been here for a week and his last post was December 7th. -_-

Ooka

Years
  • That's because he doesn't get on here, I have to call him on the phone and let him know you're ready for a battle. *does that now*

Lumine

Basement Cat
    Years
  • How do you think I feel? Not only have I never beaten Lumine, but Lumine has beaten another person that I have never beaten.... I'm at the bottom of this totem pole I think.

No I think I am ._.
    If you're ready then Ooka? I can always wait another time if you're still getting that last Pokemon of yours done. -Is studying-

PS: Can we battle without legends? even though we're allowed 1 per team.

Ooka

Years
  • I'm -5 EST.

Don't get too excited about the match tomorrow, I seem to be losing the touch.....

Back