• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

PC WiFi Tournament

Alakazam17

[b]Long time no see![/b]
    Years
    Apparently my opponent has left PC "until Ooka returns."
    I'll respond to this by showing you the answer to my PM:

Yes I realize the deadline. xD Minabii and I are never on at the same time. His last time every day is 10:00 AM my time. That's tough to do considering I'm in school...xD We'll try on the weekend I guess, hopefully he'll stay up later, and I'll wake up earlier.

~desu Saba~
    That was sent to me yesterday, so unless his mind had changed since then, he still intends to battle you. And I assume I wasn't the only one that got a PM from him.

Loto

Fear Nuckle!
    Years
    I see your on Nicole, I'm ready for that battle and grabbing my DS right now. :D

(btw as I said before don't be intimidated by me, I'm not that great)

Wish

No spoils for the meek.
    Years
    • Seen Feb 11, 2018
    My opponent and I still have not made any word of our battle.

evilcheese

God I am so freakin lazy
    Years
    ok i dont know if you read my pm alakazam but my opponent hasnt even logged on since the tenthof january. so he vouldnt even read the pm. i dont know how much time i have left. but i want to note i am on almost every day.

Lady Nicole

hello o.o
    Years
    I see your on Nicole, I'm ready for that battle and grabbing my DS right now. :D

(btw as I said before don't be intimidated by me, I'm not that great)

Oh OK awesome! :) Lemme just get my team ready, you know... check I have the right moves, items, etc. and grab my type advantages table =D

Omg... you're the first to see this team. I haven't done a battle for ages :paranoid: I hope I haven't gone rusty >.<

EDIT: Oh yeah, FC is on my profile.

EDIT II: OMFG I am so glad I just checked my movesets! One of my pokes knows stuff like Growl! Omg... I'm just going to the Move Tutor *slaps self* It's never been into battle before >.<

Last edited:

Loto

Fear Nuckle!
    Years
    My team really can't handle skarm+bliss and those 3 crits were kind of annoying =/

and I seem to miss a lot as well sigh, whatever.

wow...unbelievable miss more please....

Go paralyze go!

Last edited:

Lady Nicole

hello o.o
    Years
    My team really can't handle skarm+bliss and those 3 crits were kind of annoying =/

and I seem to miss a lot as well sigh, whatever.

wow...unbelievable miss more please....

The critical hits I had would have fainted your Pokemon anyway. You've had way more than your share of critical hits :( OMG I relied on that Softboiled and then I get Paralyzed! I'm the unlucky one here.

Loto

Fear Nuckle!
    Years
    no not all your crits would have killed anyway but I have been getting lucky as well, but my team just isn't that great vs skarm/bliss xP

Die Donphan! :3

Kill me, whats taking so long lol.

*edit*

Good match, Reporting that Nicole beat me.

Last edited:

Lady Nicole

hello o.o
    Years
    It was preety epic, she 3-0'd me (well 2-0 preety much her bliss had like...1 hp :D)

Yeah... critical hit then paralysis stopped me from using Softboiled :( Critcal hit against my Salamence which could have beaten your Poke if that hadn't happened. Critical hits all the time. Omg! I've never had so much bad luck in all my life! I could not believe what was happening. Sorry, I'm having a panic attack. Let me cool down for a second *sigh*

Loto

Fear Nuckle!
    Years
    Shuckle would have lived if it wasn't for a crit and I needed him as a wall also my dusknoir toke a crit which I ALSO needed as a wall but nonetheless we both were unlucky in this battle.

But good job on the win I should have brought some anti bliss because it became REALLY annoying. -_-

and it was also quite a long battle, I had fun tho :D

Lady Nicole

hello o.o
    Years
    Shuckle would have lived if it wasn't for a crit and I needed him as a wall also my dusknoir toke a crit which I ALSO needed as a wall but nonetheless we both were unlucky in this battle.

But good job on the win I should have brought some anti bliss because it became REALLY annoying. -_-

and it was also quite a long battle, I had fun tho :D

Yeah, GG :) I had a problem after Blissey was too weak to battle. I should have just let her die so I could bring out another Poke instead of letting 2 more Pokes faint after that. I have a problem with letting her die... >.< I need to get over that cos it cost me.

The few battles I've done have all been long :\

EDIT: Sorry if I sounded a bit moody and frustrated back there :( I've cooled down now *sigh* I'm sorry.

Last edited:

.Aero

Tell Me I'm A Screwed Up Mess
    Years
    It's cut-off day. Minabii and I haven't been able to battle. No contacting when he's on for me...if you want, you can knock me out.

~desu Saba~

Back