• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

PC WiFi Tournament

Alakazam17

[b]Long time no see![/b]
    Years
    Okay, I have disqualified everyone who hasn't made an attempt to contact me or their opponent. That leaves three matches where I have heard from both parties:

Kuro VS Glisctillery

Sabaku no Gaara VS Minabii

Teamtyranitar VS Bishopk

I'll give you the rest of the weekend to finish your battles. I will post the pairings for Round Two tomorrow morning, with or without you. Your extended deadline will be Monday morning. If nothing comes by then, I will either disqualify one or both of you, depending on the circumstances(such as activity before and after I make this post).

Good luck, and hurry up! =D

~Zam

Years
    • Seen Aug 11, 2009
    Okay, I have disqualified everyone who hasn't made an attempt to contact me or their opponent. That leaves three matches where I have heard from both parties:

Kuro VS Glisctillery

Sabaku no Gaara VS Minabii

Teamtyranitar VS Bishopk

I'll give you the rest of the weekend to finish your battles. I will post the pairings for Round Two tomorrow morning, with or without you. Your extended deadline will be Monday morning. If nothing comes by then, I will either disqualify one or both of you, depending on the circumstances(such as activity before and after I make this post).

Good luck, and hurry up! =D

~Zam

Down to three now...well, I guess it's finally time that I come back into the fray. I'll be waiting until tomorrow morning.

An excellent chance for last-minute training, as well...

.Aero

Tell Me I'm A Screwed Up Mess
    Years
    Just a heads up Alakazam. I PM-ed Minabii today and said we have to get our battle in. If we can't by monday I told him to forward the PM to you. (If it ends up like that, what it says is true)

~desu Saba~

Bishopk

meow :)
    Years
    • CO
    • Seen Feb 16, 2018
    Ehhh, I give up. I haven't fought in a while, and I'm in no shape to do this tourney.

Expect me in the next one, though!

Kuro

Cloaked by the Masses
    Years
    Posting to say that I'm still here, and to tell Glisctillery to get his butt online more often. ><

Alakazam17

[b]Long time no see![/b]
    Years
    And here are the pairings:

Tournament 3 Pairings

Round Two

_Prince_ VS Winner of Kuro VS Glistillery

Shiraishi VS Tortured_Soul

TDB_Leader VS Lumine

evilcheese VS Teamtyranitar

Smarties-chan VS Winner of Sabaku no Gaara VS Minabii

Ichaste Pekoni VS Kurogane

Name VS jcurci

Free Round: Lady Nicole

The deadline will be Sunday, January 27th. Please be better than your opponents last round, and actually show up to fight!

That said, good luck!​

Ooka

[font=Maven Pro][color=#A75EE2]Cosmic[/color][/fon
    Years
    Hmph, 7 battles...... then 3 after that, then the last round. I guess the next Tournament is close than I thought.

.Aero

Tell Me I'm A Screwed Up Mess
    Years
    GET YOUR BUTT HERE MINABII! xD

I'm gonna check your activity just to make sure you're still active...

Last activity was at 6:30 today. (That's earlier than I wake up on school days!) Well I sent my PM (#3 I believe) two days ago? Still no reply. (replied to 1)

~desu Saba~

Glisctillery

Something purple and has wings
    Years
    • Seen May 29, 2010
    this is really hard, whenever i'm on, the esxact moment is when kuro goes offline

Kittyipawd

Waiting to see red again
    Years
    • Seen Oct 27, 2013
    My next opponent TDB_Leader, should be fun, well whenever you're ready.

well im glad ... you spelled my name right because my evil twin is TBD_Leader ... and he kills we he sees his name spelled ..... And whenever your on lumine please not that i use MY GYM THUS im not a regular compitor but i make up for that in skill :P

Back