• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

PC WiFi Tournament

Sora_8920

Years
    • She/Her
    • Seen May 10, 2024
    All right. My wi-fi's up. So :P to anyone who "thought" that i was going to be disqualifed. Gotta Register Kurogane. then i'll be waiting.

Edit: important announcement: Kurogane says his Wi-fi is down untill the weekend.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jul 9, 2008
    mrmo1115 and i battled today, vitcory for me.

Last edited:

Karsen

Pokemon Master
    Years
    • Seen Feb 19, 2010
    There is actually 28 matches yet to be decided, and theres only 2 days left.

Punishment

Brotherhood of War
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Oct 22, 2013
    Some people just were no shows. Like my opponent. : /

Well he did show but never on he battle field.

Alakazam17

[b]Long time no see![/b]
    Years
  • Make that 24, heh.

I got PM's from rogersanchez, ^VAdvancedK9V^, & Omega Envoy of Darkness, all saying that they can't/won't participate.

Sora_8920

Years
    • She/Her
    • Seen May 10, 2024
    All right. My wi-fi's up. So :P to anyone who "thought" that i was going to be disqualifed. Gotta Register Kurogane. then i'll be waiting.

Edit: important announcement: Kurogane says his Wi-fi is down untill the weekend.

just wanted to make sure you saw this post alakazam. did you get my pm as well?

Alakazam17

[b]Long time no see![/b]
    Years
  • hey alakazam, have you ever considered using a ladder league site to sort your tournaments? there are sites like myleague.com that allow you to have people join the league, join tournaments, and set deadlines to check in for tournaments. if they don't check in on time, then when the tournament starts, they are immediately removed and those who do are paired up. it even allows you to do pairings in a following round when one is in session. oh, and it's free XD

just a little something i thought you should know.
    Thanks for telling me this, Samson. :D I'll take a look at it, and decide if I'll be using it.

As for Kurogane and the Uchiha, I'll make the deadline for your battle September 7th, the same as all battles from Round 1.5.

Sora_8920

Years
    • She/Her
    • Seen May 10, 2024
    Thanks for telling me this, Samson. :D I'll take a look at it, and decide if I'll be using it.

As for Kurogane and the Uchiha, I'll make the deadline for your battle September 7th, the same as all battles from Round 1.5.

all right. i'll be sure to be psting in to keep you informed.

Master_Beaver

Lakeland City Gym Master
    Years
    • Seen Sep 21, 2007
    So????

aragornbird's mailbox has been full for several days so I can't PM him but I have been here ready.

What happens if I can't get a hold of aragornbird? I would hate to move on over him because his PM box has been full for a week :-(

Alakazam17

[b]Long time no see![/b]
    Years
  • His email address is listed in his profile. Perhaps you could send something to his hotmail account instead. I could do it as well, it you'd prefer.

Back