• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

PC WiFi Tournament

Volkner's Apprentice

PC Veteran Prize Fighter
Years
  • Right but when Zam says we have until Friday, that means you have until 12:00a.m. Friday morning...er...right? Or do we actually have to wait all the way until Saturday!? Haha. (It's really not that big of a deal).

_Prince_

Pikachu?
    Years
  • Alright, My internet has been down, now it's up again, I would have posted some time ago, I thought Legacy would have sent me an PM by now requesting for an battle, but he hasn't, so I've PM'ed Legacy for a appropriate time for a battle, waiting for his response ...

Alakazam17

[b]Long time no see![/b]
    Years
  • I'll post the pairings sometime over the weekend, not tonight or tomorrow. There are a few battles that I have been told will be taking place, and a few more that I haven't gotten responses on yet.

So if you cannot find your opponent, and you've posted here and/or PM'ed me, you'll be moving on. All others will be disqualified.

Years
    • Seen Mar 25, 2008
    I'd say it would be a better idea if you posted the pairings, in the style of (winner of: player A vs. player B) vs. player C. Not everyone's going to be facing the winner of a match that isn't finished, and posting pairings doesn't hurt anything. Worst case scenario, player C faces player A and B, and based on the results someone moves on.

Master_Beaver

Lakeland City Gym Master
    Years
    • Seen Sep 21, 2007
    I can not get a hold of aragornbird so unless he contacts me by the deadline tomorrow I would like to declare him a no-show

Years
    • Seen Mar 25, 2008
    You could try messaging him on Smogon, I've seen him around there.

Sora_8920

Years
    • She/Her
    • Seen May 10, 2024
    I don't think my opponent is availble to battle. (Kurogane). do i move on?

Last edited:

Burzes

Salvation my name is WiFi!
    Years
    • Seen Dec 28, 2012
    It's great that my opponent got a no-show. :)

Light Yagami

Compulsive Battler#1
    Years
  • I'd like to declare Paranoia as a no-show. His last visit is N/A, however his last post was August 20th. Kinda glad too because I heard he was a good opponent.

Faceless*

YES!
    Years
    • ?
    • Seen Jan 17, 2013
    Alright now, i am FINALLY on after 5 days of being offline (felt like an year... wow xD)

Cakekun, this is the only day we can battle, ARE YOU READY?

Alakazam17

[b]Long time no see![/b]
    Years
  • I got a PM from Kurogane a day or so ago. His WiFi needed to be repaired as well, so I moved your battle to Round 1.5

Faceless*

YES!
    Years
    • ?
    • Seen Jan 17, 2013
    I need to know when Cakekun is online... I discussed a battle with him today and he isnt on... dang :(

Back