• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

PC WiFi Tournament

sam2243

The one with the spoons!
Years
  • Okay, time for Round Two! :D​

I didn't have to DQ too many people, so I'm happy about that. ^^​

pokéfandan & MATTFO0: You're both equally active, so I had to cut you both.

Dragonknight: I haven't seen either of your opponents in ages, so you're going on.

JV12345: Volkner's Apprentice is more active than you, and so I gave him the win.

Silent Storm: You would have gotten the win by default, but you've forfeited it seems.

Naturalistick: I haven't seen you or your opponent around, but he's more active in this area. So I gave him the win.

Hedgehog: Angela is around a lot, so I gave her the win.

Shiny Rotom: Your opponent hasn't been around since he signed up, so you win. Also, I've moved you to Team America.

Sinatra & reaper121: You tie for Team Shoddy's lucky loser spot. So you need to have an extra battle to see who moves to Round Two.​

And now, the pairings:​

Tournament 6

Round Two

Team America

Kanye West VS Tentacruel13

Volkner's Apprentice VS Jake™

The American Battler VS aragornbird

dewey VS Ito_Igami

Shiny Rotom VS Dragonknight

Free Rounds: Aurafire, Ooka

Team Europe

Angela VS reaper121

Dark RyanYugo VS _Prince_

Bly DX VS Sinatra

Free Round: Mukkamoto

Team Shoddy

Dragonknight VS Volkner's Apprentice

Kanye West VS Sinatra/reaper121

aragornbird VS Mukkamoto

So, now that we're in Round Two, I expect more people to be active. =D​

As always, the deadline for battles is two weeks from today, on Saturday, December 13th, 2008. Good luck, folks! :D​

Why am i not enterd in round 2 becaus i got a free last round ????

Alakazam17

[b]Long time no see![/b]
    Years
  • I hadn't seen you since the day you had signed up, so I thought you were inactive. Furthermore, your profile said that your last visit was "N/A."

But I guess you are around then. In that case, how about battling Mukkamoto in Team Europe? He didn't get an opponent this time around, so it seems fair that he could battle you instead. ^^

I Date Flaffy's

StreetFighter Till The End
    Years
  • I hadn't seen you since the day you had signed up, so I thought you were inactive. Furthermore, your profile said that your last visit was "N/A."

But I guess you are around then. In that case, how about battling Mukkamoto in Team Europe? He didn't get an opponent this time around, so it seems fair that he could battle you instead. ^^

Yeah Id Rather Wait For Prince As I know Mukkamotos Battleing skills but i dont know princes So He Could Be Better He Could Be Worse Ill Take MY chances thought

sam2243

The one with the spoons!
    Years

ok thanks i will battle him then

Ooka

[font=Maven Pro][color=#A75EE2]Cosmic[/color][/fon
    Years
  • Well, great news everyone [/sarcasm], the guy that owns the internet company sucks, and I didn't get internet, so I don't suppose I'll be able to compete in the tournament. I suppose I'll see what happens.

Alakazam17

[b]Long time no see![/b]
    Years
  • Well, great news everyone [/sarcasm], the guy that owns the internet company sucks, and I didn't get internet, so I don't suppose I'll be able to compete in the tournament. I suppose I'll see what happens.
    Aiyh, that's not good news. >_<

Well I'll keep you on the list for now, hoping that your circumstances will change by the 13th. ^^

_Prince_

Pikachu?
    Years
  • My router broke down recently, I won't get a new one till mid week next week. If you are able to extend the deadline till then that'd be great. However if you're not then I just have to opt out. We'll see what happens. I could go around someone's house to use wifi, maybe dunno.

EDIT: opps forgot the deadline was for 2 weeks ^^', so it's gdgdgd

Wolfwhispers

Trainers for Life
    Years
  • Hi I'm new here and just saw this post. I've read a few pages, but didn't really want to go through 130 pages. I was wondering if a new tournament was going to open up. I doubt its possible for me to join this one as this has been going on for a year. Heh, but please answer, I'm very interested, if a bit uneducated on how to battle the right person in a tournament. Thanks! ^_^

Aurafire

provider of cake
    Years
  • Hi I'm new here and just saw this post. I've read a few pages, but didn't really want to go through 130 pages. I was wondering if a new tournament was going to open up. I doubt its possible for me to join this one as this has been going on for a year. Heh, but please answer, I'm very interested, if a bit uneducated on how to battle the right person in a tournament. Thanks! ^_^

This is just one of many tournaments on PC...There's plenty of others to choose from as well, just have a look around in the main body of the battle stadium. There should be a few that you can join (Since new ones pop up every day it seems =P). Hopefully you can find one that is to your liking ^___^

And while I'm here....Is team Europe merging with Team America after this round?

Wolfwhispers

Trainers for Life
    Years
  • This is just one of many tournaments on PC...There's plenty of others to choose from as well, just have a look around in the main body of the battle stadium. There should be a few that you can join (Since new ones pop up every day it seems =P). Hopefully you can find one that is to your liking ^___^

?

Thanks! That really helps. I'll look around.

Volkner's Apprentice

PC Veteran Prize Fighter
    Years
  • Just scheduled my match with Jake for Friday afternoon, should be good. Can't wait to jump into the tantalizing round three. XD

And while I'm here....Is team Europe merging with Team America after this round?

I think Bill said earlier Europe is going one more round just for time zone sake. I don't need Prince in my mix either, so no complaints here. :P

_Prince_

Pikachu?
    Years
  • Just scheduled my match with Jake for Friday afternoon, should be good. Can't wait to jump into the tantalizing round three. XD

I think Bill said earlier Europe is going one more round just for time zone sake. I don't need Prince in my mix either, so no complaints here. :P

haha dude, I'll think everyone will win against me. My ds top screen is broke. I can barely make up to see the pokemon they send out. I can see the attacks in back&white style sorta lol, can't see the words, so I just have to listen out for the attacks XD half the time I dunno what attacks they have choosen probably. Need to get a new ds, can't yet. So I stuck with it. =/

Alakazam17

[b]Long time no see![/b]
    Years
  • Aiyh, I'd hate that. I remember when my DS went like that....Not fun. >_<

I hope you can get it fixed/replaced soon. ^^

Back