• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

PC WiFi Tournament

Ooka

[font=Maven Pro][color=#A75EE2]Cosmic[/color][/fon
    Years
    Yeah, I think I said that the wrong way, I was meaning, since it's in the semi-finals, that means you can't join the current one, so you'll have to join the next one. Sorry about that. xD

Alakazam17

[b]Long time no see![/b]
    Years
    Well, I have been talking with _Prince_, and he will apparently be leaving for a few weeks starting on Saturday. Thus I've decided to post the Semi Final a little earlier. ^^

Tournament 6

Semi Final

Team Earth

Aurafire/dewey VS Mukkamoto

_Prince_ VS aragornbird

So _Prince_ and aragornbird need to have their battle before this coming Saturday, or else aragornbird will be moving onto the Final by default. But something tells me that _Prince_ will do everything in his power to make sure that doesn't happen, XD. So, Aurafire & dewey still have their original deadline of Saturday, January 24th, 2009, whereas the winner of that battle will have until Saturday, February 7th, 2009 to complete their battle with Mukkamoto. Then we can have the final matchup, determining the next person to get their name up on the first post. Should _Prince_ be one of these finalists, his opponent will just have to wait until he returns, which shouldn't be too long given that this'll all be happening in a few weeks. So good luck to all of you, and once again, watch out for my Snorlax! :D​

aragornbird

(。◕‿‿◕。)
    Years
    *~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Well, I beat Prince 5-0 in our battle.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Aurafire

provider of cake
    Years
    K well, I'll try to scrounge up some wifi before Saturday, but if worst comes to worst....I will be back at school Sunday night, which means I'll definitely be able to battle then. Is that alright with you, Zam?

Editman

Pokemon Collector
    Years
    • Seen Mar 30, 2014
    I can Battle someone Around 3 O clock

>.< classes

But pm me if intrested

Aurafire

provider of cake
    Years
    These database errors are making it hard for dewey and I to catch each other on. But I'm logging on whenever I get the chance, so again...Sorry for the wait X(

Alakazam17

[b]Long time no see![/b]
    Years
    Ah, sorries to hear it, Aurafire. Well, since yours is the only battle left to go before the final, I don't see why we couldn't wait a little longer(say, this upcoming weekend?).

Aurafire

provider of cake
    Years
    Ah, sorries to hear it, Aurafire. Well, since yours is the only battle left to go before the final, I don't see why we couldn't wait a little longer(say, this upcoming weekend?).

I'll be on every night this week, so I'm bound to catch Dewey at some point. Thanks a lot for the extension =P

Back