• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

PC WiFi Tournament

Alakazam17

[b]Long time no see![/b]
Years
  • XD I may do the hat thing for a change next week. It sounds interesting. And I won't have to assign you all numbers. =P

Actually, Volkner was 6th. You were 8th, Aura! :P

And these swift replies hopefully mean the no-shows will be scarce. Didn't I say that last time, though?

Last edited:

Xairmo

G-String Grandmas, tonight on Sick, Sad World
    Years
  • Well actually, I do have a wheel. I just thought it was so lame that you guys would never believe me! :P

XD Well I sent out all the PM's, though I couldn't get one to Forci Stikane(as he apparently has PM's blocked) and Light Yamagi(who I assume had a name change since he registered). And Xairmo was the first to respond. =P
    Oh yeah! There's a wheel, Bill is the coolest!
    w00t! \o/ I knew it, I responded to it right when you sent it XD
    I have no life
    Aw =/ Xair beat me. I wasn't kidding when I said I wanted to do the draw
    Dearest Volkner's Apprentice,

You have been Xairmo'd.

Love, Xairmo

That's right, I went there.

EDIT: And Ichida says "Hello" ._.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Aug 11, 2009
    Well actually, I do have a wheel. I just thought it was so lame that you guys would never believe me! :P

XD Well I sent out all the PM's, though I couldn't get one to Forci Stikane(as he apparently has PM's blocked) and Light Yamagi(who I assume had a name change since he registered). And Xairmo was the first to respond. =P

I thought that you just used the Poketch application.

There was no need for it, anyway, as I am still here.

Lumine

Basement Cat
    Years
  • Ah yes Ooka I finally got your message, though you kinda sent it to my old e-mail hence explains the late reply here, well anywho I guess it wouldn't hurt to participate once more after such a long retirement, plus I'm busy with heckloads of crap at the moment.
    I'll be entering under Team Australia (and the only one :laugh:)
    Please do excuse me that I may make a lot of stupid moves considering that I've forgotten the basic structure of the game.

EDIT:
    And I forgot to mention that Lady Nicole is highly unlikely to participate with the lack of Wi-Fi and the amount of College work that she's having right now, though I hang out with her on the weekends to get her mind out of it haha.

Last edited:

Ooka

[font=Maven Pro][color=#A75EE2]Cosmic[/color][/fon
    Years
  • Awesome, glad you joined. It was the only e-mail I could find, so it's the one I sent the message to.

And too bad about Lady Nicole, tell her good luck with the work. ;)

Alakazam17

[b]Long time no see![/b]
    Years
  • Ah yes Ooka I finally got your message, though you kinda sent it to my old e-mail hence explains the late reply here, well anywho I guess it wouldn't hurt to participate once more after such a long retirement, plus I'm busy with heckloads of crap at the moment.
    I'll be entering under Team Australia (and the only one :laugh:)
    Please do excuse me that I may make a lot of stupid moves considering that I've forgotten the basic structure of the game.

EDIT:
    And I forgot to mention that Lady Nicole is highly unlikely to participate with the lack of Wi-Fi and the amount of College work that she's having right now, though I hang out with her on the weekends to get her mind out of it haha.
    Don't be modest Danny. During your first battle in months, you took out my Aerodactyl with a Blissey for Pete's sake. :P

And I'm glad to see you entering the fray. I honestly didn't think you'd join(as after all, you said you'd join "tomorrow" if you were going to, and that was over a week ago!) But I'm glad to see yet another epic battler, and also Team Australia's first entrant! XD

Sorry to hear about all of Nicole's work, but I guess she likes what she's doing. Tell her I said "Asujutilli! :P" Okay? XD

And heh, if Australia doesn't get another entrant, I'll move you to one of the others. So which would you prefer in this scenario, America or Europe?

Faceless*

YES!
    Years
    • ?
    • Seen Jan 17, 2013
    NO IM NOT DEAD (yet)

Anyways, good to see you back Lumine, I didn't even know you were dead on PC =D

Nice sig Zam =P

Ooka

[font=Maven Pro][color=#A75EE2]Cosmic[/color][/fon
    Years
  • Well, I don't want to have to be the one to point out the obvious, but this tournament is going to be extremely epic.

Ichida

The Zealous Blue Partizan
    Years
  • Perhaps we should justify its epicry by playing over PBR and/or documenting the event?

Back