• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

PC WiFi Tournament

Volkner's Apprentice

PC Veteran Prize Fighter
Years
  • Ooo, hopefully Smogon will finish testing the suspects before this starts (which I doubt =\), because Garchomp, Latios, Shaymin-S, and Manaphy are just going to be fun to use again. =D

Blehh, no they won't finish in time anyway. I think I heard someone saying "over the next eight weeks" so although they just confirmed Deoxys-S is staying Uber, I really would not like Chomp, Latios, or Manaphy jumping in. Have some unique Pokémon, folks, keep the crazy legends off your teams. XD Skymin I don't care, because only Shoddy users will be affected by that.

Hmm, I wouldn't really consider Game Freak a higher power. :P

Yes, I have five people who have yet to send me their donations, including you, Dark Wolf Super Luigi. I have some time off from work now, so hopefully I can catch all of you guys online today. ^^

Are you going to be on and off today, Zam? I'd like to donate, but it'll probably happen later tonight.

COME ON PEOPLE! WE NEED MORE OZZIES HERE!!!!! GO AUZZIE!!!!!!! COME ON AUZZIE!!!! (lol not like we need any more Australians cause we r going to beat all thoose other ppl anyway. LOL)

You are extremely obnoxious.

Just kidding. Kind of.

Might as well go with Team America, unless you've got a better suggestion, perhaps I should help out those poor Euro Teamers, eh? ;D

Edit: Apparently I managed to read everything but the bold text at the top the first time I looked at the first post. XD I failed.

You're supposed to join the Team where you live :P But I think you figured that out; it's for time zone issues, so that at the very least the early round battles will get done without much of a problem.

Alakazam17

[b]Long time no see![/b]
    Years
  • Sure, Volkner, donations are welcome. So I'm still looking for five trades, lulz. (As I've since caught Jake on WiFi, so it's not six).

And you don't have to go with your own continent, though it is recommended. I know of two people already who joined Team Europe in past tournaments, though both were Americans. XD

And regarding Smogon's testing...the tier lists for OU, UU, and NFE we will be using for Tournament #8 will be those in effect as of May 30th. Whatever changes Smogon makes to these tiers after that will be put into effect for Tournament #9. For those of you who remember, this is what also happened with Garchomp, who was Uberified during Tournament #5. He was allowed for the remainder, and has been banned from #6 onwards.

Denzer

Why so serious?
    Years
    • Seen Jul 19, 2013
    Hey Zam why isn't there an Ubers Tournament this tournament? I've been collecting all kinds of Ubers for the Ubers Tournament.

Alakazam17

[b]Long time no see![/b]
    Years
  • Well, the Side-Tourney last time was for Ubers, XD. And it's been an unofficial tradition not to have the same Side-Tourney twice in a row. =P

Oh, and are you able to donate now? ^_^

Denzer

Why so serious?
    Years
    • Seen Jul 19, 2013
    >.> Oh okay. Maybe Tournament #9 will have it since Smogon will be done by then with the testing. I'll big time join and I have lots of time to prepare. Oh and yeah. I'll see you on WiFi. I'll donate 3 Pokémon.

22sa

ロミオとシンデレ? ?? �� �� �� �� �� �� �� ��
    Years
  • I will be dropping out of this tournament sorry. I think my family over will interfere with my schedule unpredictably, high chance i won't be able to make it to a match. =[

Alakazam17

[b]Long time no see![/b]
    Years
  • >.> Oh okay. Maybe Tournament #9 will have it since Smogon will be done by then with the testing. I'll big time join and I have lots of time to prepare. Oh and yeah. I'll see you on WiFi. I'll donate 3 Pokémon.
    Okay, I'll be getting on soon. I just have to catch another Geodude. ^^

Denzer

Why so serious?
    Years
    • Seen Jul 19, 2013
    Okkies and I'll be afk for a bit but I'm on. Maybe the trade will start and I won't be on but I'll come.

Alakazam17

[b]Long time no see![/b]
    Years
  • ....it starts on the 30th of May. This Saturday. =P

And Luigi, it says you have not added my Friend Code. It's my Pearl Code, 1634 0582 6095, not the one in my sig. =P

RAcastBlaster

Steel-body Trainer
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Dec 20, 2013
    I'll donate a couple of things to the pot, just random legends with good natures (though most if not all of them have rather poor IVs >_<) And I've got a few events as well.

FalconJoker

Joking with the Devil
    Years
    • Seen Jun 8, 2009
    Hey, since the tournament doesn't start til this Saturday, can I sign back up for UU? Managed to throw together a team. Didn't think I'd get it in time, but hey, better late then never eh? lol

Years
    • Seen Aug 11, 2009
    Sorry for the delay on this, but I am confirming that I will still be available for the OU and UU tournaments.

Denzer

Why so serious?
    Years
    • Seen Jul 19, 2013
    Is the doubles tournament 4 vs 4? Sorry if it's a dumb question just need it clarified.

Back