• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

PC WiFi Tournament

Junoliv

'Luv ur pokemon' how pathetic
Years
    • Seen Jul 31, 2021
    it appears ill have wifi for a while. sign me up for everything. and also team America in main.

Years
  • Sorry for the late notice, but I'm withdrawing from all the tourneys I'm afraid. Just purchased a racing wheel for racing online and have signed up for quite a few championships, so basically I haven't got the time (or the interest anymore unfortunately) to play Pokemon at all.

I'm sure I'll return sometime soon but now for me is definitely not the right time.

Again sorry for the late notice 'Zam, hope all the tourneys are successful and you all have fun!

RosaSunglasses.

Final Fantasy XIII
    Years
  • hmmm could i resign from the UU tier battle sorry for late notice but i don't have enough time to built a UU team i will still battle the other ones 'Zam

Volkner's Apprentice

PC Veteran Prize Fighter
    Years
  • Sorry for the late notice, I'm gonna have to resign from all tournaments. x_x I won't have anytime to touch my DS whatsoever. I have so much work and school stuff to worry about this summer.

Years
    • Seen Jan 23, 2023
    Hey! Sorry for the REALLY late notice. I'm still playing in the tournament, I'm ready for anything!

MasterUmbreon

Just see if you can keep up
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Apr 27, 2011
    Hey Zam I guess I'll get in this some how. Sign me up if I'm not to late ;P

Ooka

[font=Maven Pro][color=#A75EE2]Cosmic[/color][/fon
    Years
  • Where are my match-ups Bill. :P

Nah, I'm not quite that impatient, but I am pretty curious who I'll be up against.

Ársa

k.
    Years
  • lol, just finished my UU team tonight, talk about cutting it short :P Here's hoping I don't get Ooka first round, although I think our record is fairly even I doubt I'll be much chop this early on in my comeback x)

Alakazam17

[b]Long time no see![/b]
    Years
  • Well, I suppose it's time to make the pairings. XD

And I am still waiting on donations from Tortured_Soul, nilojan, Volkner's Apprentice, Super Luigi, & w0lf. Though nilojan may be sending his over momentarily. ^^

RosaSunglasses.

Final Fantasy XIII
    Years
  • Well, I suppose it's time to make the pairings. XD

And I am still waiting on donations from Tortured_Soul, nilojan, Volkner's Apprentice, Super Luigi, & w0lf. Though nilojan may be sending his over momentarily. ^^

and i did send you the donation ^^
    hope everything goes well !

Back