• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

PC WiFi Tournament

Legend_X

.:Beyond The Legend:.
    Years
    I lost to Legend_X in our match up, 0-1. Albeit was some utter ******** -.- but a lost is a lost. Can't have them all flow your way I guess. XD

GG's Falcon, it was a really close match and a good one. There was ******** going on alot in that fight though. xD

And yeah he already reported on the battle. 1-0 yada yada

Aurafire

provider of cake
    Years
    Oh man, I get Dewey for doubles and Ooka for UU? X(

This'll be a tough first round, at least I get the bye in singles.

Denzer

Why so serious?
    Years
    • Seen Jul 19, 2013
    Will contact opponents soon but I'll have to admit; this tournament is going to be REALLY tough. I see a lot of tough battlers all around.

Denzer

Why so serious?
    Years
    • Seen Jul 19, 2013
    Lol. I don't understand my WiFi. It works great in non- tournament battles but it tournaments it lags. I would like to report that I was winning in our first try vs
    aramil34 5-2 or 3 I forgot. Then my cousin d/ced my connection to the internet and it d/ced me. That was my fault. Then we rematched and I was winning 6-5 when another d/c. Then in the 3rd battle I was winning 3-2. I had my Specs Flareon out and he had a Glaceon out and I was going to use Flamethrower and he had Roserade left while I had Milotic and Hitmontop. I clearly had the upper hand and I will not go for another battle seeing as how I basicly won 2 on those battles.

Years
    • Seen Jun 4, 2009
    It's ok, i acknowledge my lost.

It's a bit frustrating that we didn't manage to finish any match but it's not like it was on purpose so it's alright.

I don't mind losing but i would've like to play the battle till the end >.<

FalconJoker

Joking with the Devil
    Years
    • Seen Jun 8, 2009
    are these supposed to be best 2 out of 3?

No, it's just how it happened. They were able to agree to re-matches due to extenuating circumstances, but in the end, they both agreed Super Luigi would have won anyways. Sounds fair, not that it's being contested.

Years
    • Seen Jan 23, 2023
    Wow, I got paired with Richard Lynch, a previous tournament winner, in the first round. I hope I survive! Also, are the Team America tournaments a 6v6?

Denzer

Why so serious?
    Years
    • Seen Jul 19, 2013
    Zam can we get are OU battle done in umm about 2 hours or so?

EDIT Nvm. I get the free round. Bly DX. Ready for my first ever doubles match >.>

Denzer

Why so serious?
    Years
    • Seen Jul 19, 2013
    Yeah I edited it. I forgot. BlyDX, I'm ready for my 1st ever doubles match.

Alakazam17

[b]Long time no see![/b]
    Years
    You have a first round bye XD you aren't facing Zam, his name is just next to you. You don't have to fight in the OU bracket for two weeks, when the first round ends. ^_^ That bottom list of green names is just people with byes.
    Yeah, but I had gotten a case of amnesia, forgetting that I got his donation earlier. So I originally had him paired against me on Saturday, XD. But now he gets a Free Round and I get the odd-one-out spot.

Years
    • Seen Jan 23, 2023
    Hey y'all! I lost to Richard Lynch. He's really tough. Best watch out for y'all selves (said with a crappy western accent)!

RAcastBlaster

Steel-body Trainer
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Dec 20, 2013
    Sounds like fun, I hope I get a match against him, eh? That's assuming I can get ahold of my opponent *goes to check on that...*

Ársa

k.
    Years
    Posting to say I lost to _Prince_ 0-3 in the Doubles match up. He had 2 pokes which were probably the worst possible pokemon I could face. He didn't attack until the 5th turn and I still lost >_> GG

Back